Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

How To Make A Great Music Video With Very Little Amount - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Make A Great Music Video With Very Little Amount (454 Views)

Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy / Only Great Music Talents Can Relate With This / Favour Light - You Are Great [music] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Great Music Video With Very Little Amount by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
HOW TO MAKE A GREAT MUSIC VIDEO WITH VERY LITTLE AMOUNT
Unfortunately, if you are an aspiring music artist and you are yet to start spicing up your beautiful songs with some nice videos, then you are still far left behind. This is the whole truth. I don’t need to overemphasize on the great impact of making your music videos and how far it can go to project you as an artist and your music itself. This is an era in music business where you either allow your video speak for your music or remain in darkness forever.
Videos make you look real. Videos make you look professional and to be celebrated. Videos add interest to your music and increase its acceptability. Videos define your music. It makes music fans to see and believe.
So, if you need to get anywhere with your music career in this modern time, then it is time you invest in making your music videos. Fortunately, it doesn’t cost much to make a wonderful video which can captivate a whole lots of music fans. Yes, you can make a great video with very little amount of money.
I was so surprised myself when I started making videos. My company is J-World ntertainment (House of Montage and Editing). My dear artist, making great videos is not all about money; it is more of conceptualization and creativity. We don’t need to travel abroad to make great videos. Sometimes, we don’t even need great locations…..”
Actually, it is not my words that should impressed you; coz already I am working on an award winning video through any artist I will work with soon. Even though we have only few portfolios, we are really doing great job; no, this is not hype.
I guess this might be the kind of opportunity you have been dreaming of. Congratulations! Your dream has come true. You are now able to make your first music video. Go ahead and give your music a boost with good music videos.
You can contact us now to discuss terms with us. Call us on phone via +234(0)8063154192 or email jworldntertainment@gmail.com.
You can like us on facebook on http://wwwfacebook.com/house5mediagroup.

So, avail yourself of this great and rare offer and give your music career another great push with wonderful music videos.
Remember, a good video may just be all that your song needs to sell. You never can tell
Visit our website www.jworldntertainment.com

(1) (Reply)

World Radio Day: Broadcaster Wants More Stations In Nigeria / [music] Illbliss Ft. CDQ – East & West / Upcoming Artistes, Can You Compete With This Artiste Mac Jamez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.