Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS (72793 Views)

Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) / Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) / Rainstorm Pulls Down A Mast In Ogba, As Thunder Storm Cut Down A Tree In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS by CXLVII: 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2017
That tree as roots in Benin
Re: Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS by Adonis7: 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2017
Bb
Re: Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS by Angelb4: 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2017
When the bible says "dry bones shall rise again", you people didn't understand. Now, He's using trees to explain it
Re: Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2017
Abrupt:
I trust gullible Nigerians, they'll fall for it. They prefer miracle to reality. Picture of it when it was cut down?

The more troubling reality is that educated ones are even propagating this trash
Re: Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS by chuksville(m): 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nigerians And Their Quest For Miracles Is Like This...

Re: Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS by vickeybrown92(m): 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
Choii..and you want me to believe this after taking Alomo bitters....it is only in all those ojukwu side that superstories do occur...FABU of life
Re: Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS by Iko5000: 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
Trees always grow again unless you remove all the roots out , which I suspect they did not do.
Abrupt:
I trust gullible Nigerians, they'll fall for it. They prefer miracle to reality. Picture of it when it was cut down?
Re: Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS by ogawisdom(m): 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
they shld burn it down this time grin grin grin grin
Re: Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS by martineverest(m): 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
u only see such trees in benin...they are usually wrapped with red cloth or ribbon
Re: Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS by SalamRushdie: 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
it was obviously raised up by its now heavier base ..nothing bizzare there abeg
Re: Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS by Kobicove(m): 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
Rubbish!

Please provide evidence that this tree was actually cut down before undecided
Re: Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS by sweetheart202(m): 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
WONDER SHALL NEVER CEASE TO END IN NAIJA...WELL A TREE ROSE UP AGAIN AFTER TWO YEARS.HMM..........NAIJA TOO MUCH O
Re: Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS by bonna4u(m): 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
Why am I not believing this tale?
Re: Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS by Okeikpu(m): 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
Ds orangutan con3 sef
I no know weda na human being dey live there or animals grin
Very useless set of human being sad
Lastime they said they saw a dog on a tree somewhere in Ekiti state
Re: Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS by itsmisterdavid: 6:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
WHICH KIND OF STUPIDITY IS THIS...
ITS OBVIOUS THE TREE WAS NOT CUT DOWN FROM THE ROOT..THE DEEP ROOT
THERE ARE SOME TREES WHEN CUT DOWN, YOU EVEN HAVE TO POUR CHEMICALS TO BE ABLE TO DESTROY IT TOTALLY
MY NAIJA PEOPLE LIKE MIRACLE TOO MUCH...

Re: Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS by richard870(m): 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
Its simply telling them when you fall you need to get back up! . My yoruba peeps will say 'ipada wa abija' dont know if thats correct tho cheesy
Re: Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS by johnstar(m): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
amiablesystems:
Kweke... Kwale people and their relatives don start again o

Nwannem

Deley grin grin

Re: Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS by Icon79(m): 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
Abrupt:

Tell me about it, bruh. I can bet that somebody is already using this charade to make money. Watch out, very soon they would start seeing an apparition of virgin Mary on that tree as well cheesy

And if this story lasts one more week, TB Joshua will tell us that he prophesied about it in January grin

O pari

Re: Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS by nikz(f): 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hahahaha pls someone should wake me up nothing we no go hear for nija
Re: Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS by Michaelkelvin1(m): 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
this is serious ooo
Re: Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
dust144:
Cut it again and put camera to monitor the tree stand again

Now that's a science student or grad.. So on point
Re: Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS by square07: 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
THERE IS NO MIRACLE TREE
All these While, so the children of my people don't even know that trees do not die!! ! !!! What à degree of spiritual depravity has come upon the people made in God's image!!!!
God compared human beings to trees because trees do not die; as much as God didn't envisage thé death of human beings.
Job14:7 for there is hope for a tree when it is cut down. .......
But my people have completely lost hope in thé Lord their maker and He who controls the séquence of the days ahead! Isai.57:10
Re: Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS by AkumahTalk(m): 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
What are they waiting for shocked? Can someone please start worshipping that tree...(Sarcasm)
Re: Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS by square07: 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
See more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/wonders-as-tree-which-was-cut-down-two.html
THERE IS NO MIRACLE TREE
All these While, so the children of my people don't even know that trees do not die!! ! !!! What à degree of spiritual depravity has come upon the people made in God's image!!!!
God compared human beings to trees because trees do not die; as much as God didn't envisage thé death of human beings.
Job14:7 for there is hope for a tree when it is cut down. .......
But my people have completely lost hope in thé Lord their maker and He who controls the séquence of the days ahead! Isai.57:10
Re: Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS by Baroba(m): 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
dust144:
Cut it again and put camera to monitor the tree stand again

grin grin grin I will provide the CCTV camera if the so desire..
Re: Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS by oyejideogunjumo: 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
Abrupt:
Pls dont judge physical wt Spiritual.They opposite. Am not confirming or refuting the reports but they may not have its picture wen cut down because they may not dream of it standing up again bt all these people can not be fools.
My fear is that when it will fall again it may take lives so People should desist from clustering around it
Re: Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS by janvier27(m): 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
The council officials are very smart. I like the way they are thinking. More IGR for them.
Re: Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS by richeeyo(m): 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
Some guys got so high on weed and decided to flex their extra muzzles grin grin grin
Re: Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS by christian225(m): 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
noting we will not hear in this Country and world a tree raise up again this world is really coming to end time may God help us all
Re: Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS by ThinkSmarter: 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
Abrupt:
itz true bro, it hv happened in Owerre Ezukala, Orumba South LGA of Anambra St.
Re: Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS by Bizibi(m): 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
Arsenalholic:
After them go say na only Edo get witches...
na una be our Oga,we dey play dust fr were una dey
Re: Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
People behind it are called prankster I think

Crocodile Caught Inside Lekki Flood (Photo) / Photos Of A Manatee Killed In Badagry, Lagos / Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago