Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) (46639 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman / Armed Policemen At DSS As Suleman Honours DSS Invitation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by royalnose: 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
God bless you my Apostle

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by Jlow2: 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
Tbillz:
Apostle: I am finally here
DSS: Welcome sir, We call you make we fit talk, make e no be like say we dey fear u!!!
Apostle: Berra, How many days i go spend for here?
DSS: Ha, Oga few mins, because u talk say one day lodging na one year repair!
laff one kill me!!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
THE APOSTLE SAYS "Simplicity+Timidity-Brutality+ Ruggedity = Nonentity in captivity".Thank God for the gift of the apostle.
Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by kingNovak: 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
blazer234:

What el Rufai said wasn't inciting abi? What of what the head of MURIC said? That one too wasn't inciting, right?

People are killing Christians in cold blood and all you can think of is that a statement is too inciting? Is the situation not critical enough to warrant something worse than inciting statement? Or maybe you will see the reason for inciting statement after Fulani herdsmen murder your father and mother and also rape your wife.
sorry o. Let's keep inciting each other you hear. FYI I lost people to this madness. My friends whole family was wiped out in Barkin Ladi two years ago. Only a fool will wait for anyone to tell him to defend himself, but like it or not, Suleman was wrong, an so is el rufai or whoever
Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
THE APOSTLE SAYS "Simplicity+Timidity-Brutality& Ruggedity = Nonentity in captivity".Thank God for the gift of the apostle.
Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
kenonze:
see as lies take chop all the hairs on the head.
hahahahaha

kai. .....thy swel 4u?
Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by blazer234: 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
kingNovak:
sorry o. Let's keep inciting each other you hear. FYI I lost people to this madness. My friends whole family was wiped out in Barkin Ladi two years ago. Only a fool will wait for anyone to tell him to defend himself, but like it or not, Suleman was wrong, an so is el rufai or whoever

Use your head, mr. Either you incite or you remain peaceful, Fulani herdsmen will still attack. So, why not incite and get people prepared?

What is even your idea of inciting? Somebody asked you to defend yourself and you said his statement is inciting. Should he have told you to lay your neck bare for Fulani herdsmen to cut off?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by seguno2: 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:
The DSS is gradually turning into a 'toothless bulldog' by all ramification.

So you mean after the foiled attempted Commando styled arrest, they just offered him launch in their office coupled with some handshakes and that was all?

Do you mean LUNCH?
Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by HARDDON: 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
eyeview:
Islam operates like apc. They prefer you play by the rules while they exercise the right to be violent, irrational and lawless but when you come all out to match them fire for fire, they dust up the books and start quoting the rules.

Satan operates same way too

Erudite mind.

And Christian have about had it!

For an eye henceOn, we take two!
Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by Austyn316(m): 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
kenonze:

Within 3 months dey hair on your head go finish. Na wig you go dey wear for that insult.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by Kowor(f): 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
Yaga
slimfit1:
You don't need him to tell you to defend your selves if you can't figure that out you can't figure out anything.
Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by Fourwinds: 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
kenonze:
kip kwayet my friend
Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by Kowor(f): 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
Seconded
jkaro:
if worst turn out, am ready to go out and fight for the peace of the nation and the freedom for the world. no bully another to get what u want.

I stand for peace but my quietness should not be like stupidity....
Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by Joysmith2: 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
kenonze:
Mumu 1 of Africa. ...
Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by Kowor(f): 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
Very funny.
Politicalidiot:
I guess Nigeria is coming to an end.

This was the reason why I just launched this Marketplace for you to sell your last accessories and clothes you've got before leaving Naija for Libya cheesy

See, I serious oo. cool Start selling now - http://needleplus.com/craft/index.php?page=item&action=item_add

Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
nlsmd:
Radical Christianity seems to be the way forward....God bless Apostle Suleiman.
cool wink
Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
amiablesystems:
God Bless you Apostle Suleiman. DSS just helped announced your ministry to the world. Their fada yansh !
grin wink cool
Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by EngrBello(m): 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
IS THIS A MAN OF GOD OR BUSINESS MAN I guess his after his church business and wanted all his customers(church member) to be alive..
His preaching shouldn't be sentimental at all... Even JESUS SAID AT THE BOOK OF LUKE 6:29 "To one who strikes you on the cheek, offer
the other also, and from one who takes
away your cloak do not withhold your tunic
either.
And also at MAT 5:39 "But I tell you, do not resist an evil person.
If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn
to them the other cheek also.
BUT HE'S NOT FOLLOWING JESUS,LIKEWISE HIS FOLLOWERS TOO AND OTHER NUISANCE WHO SUPPORTED HIM!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by TheTrueSeeker: 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
seguno2:

Do you mean LUNCH?

Thanks for the correction, Yes I meant LUNCH as in meal..!!!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
[s]
blazer234:

This is why you will never reach where he has reached in life. You will always become a back bencher and an empty critic.
[/s]

We don't even know suleman in Port Harcourt.
He can never measure up to my standard.
Living on the poor to ride above all his sheepish followers
Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by Paulonice(m): 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
jkaro:
if worst turn out, am ready to go out and fight for the peace of the nation and the freedom for the world. no bully another to get what u want.

I stand for peace but my quietness should not be like stupidity....
are u a judge?
Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by pchukwudi: 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
I seriously doubt that you would be able to stand errect or talk coherently if you ever have a tiny chance to meet the man.

kenonze:
[s][/s]

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by gud4dbest(m): 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
emmygzy:
Yes o. Apstle carry go. Thunder fire Fulani in power and omenka in the new of sarrki.

correct!...some people on this forum are just buffoons
Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by blazer234: 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
kenonze:
[s][/s]

I'm certain your blind eyes will be opened once Fulani herdsmen hit your home in the middle of the night and rape the hell out of you, kill your father mother and husband (if you are married) and kidnap your children (if you have any).
Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by jkaro(m): 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
Paulonice:
are u a judge?
Did I judge?
Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by euchariadavid(f): 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
Wow!God is greater than any Mortal.God bless you Apostle Johnson Suleman,May God continue to increase you spiritually Sir.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by DauraDullard0(m): 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
blazer234:
I'm certain your blind eyes will be opened once Fulani herdsmen hit your home in the middle of the night and rape the hell out of you, kill your father mother and husband (if you are married) and kidnap your children (if you have any).
That useless Kenonze girl is Fulani and from the North but currently living off oil resources in PortHarcourt. Check her post history. She's a very bitter and hateful individual.

Their time is almost up. They will all be chased back to the North very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by honsule(m): 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
euchariadavid:
Wow!God is greater than any Mortal.God bless you Apostle Johnson Suleman,May God continue to increase you spiritually Sir.

Amen like a Thunder!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by durubrian(m): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
gbegemaster:
Where durubrian dey sef?
Been busy...
Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by Tripletimmy(m): 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
kenonze:
vampire! U no o go chop ur own too there?
Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by gbegemaster(m): 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

Been busy...
Hahaha duru mai guy. Nothing do you.
Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by restored2016(m): 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
EnEnPeecee:
Zombies how far na

Fulani servants (afonja) where una dey

Let me reiterate, if any fulani bastard near your farm, home or church, waste the bastard and spill his useless blood. Enough is enough
you dey form apostle aby....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Women In Hijab Join Lord's Chosen Members For Crusade In Kwara. Photos / Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra / Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.