Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) (46636 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman / Armed Policemen At DSS As Suleman Honours DSS Invitation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
It's time we separated Fulanis from Muslims. Those Fulani herdsmen are just evil; they're not even killing for Islam. They should be paid back in their own coins. We cannot fold our arms and allow these Fulani barbarians to continue the killings.
Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by Biggcake: 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
kenonze:
see as lies take chop all the hairs on the head.
your mother get hair for her smelly pusssy?
Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by win3k: 12:20am On Jan 31, 2017
terrorist mallams never get invitations
Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by MATEX30: 4:07am On Jan 31, 2017
Apostle Johnson Suleman, DSS Arrest, Fayose and Fulani Herdsmen threat…

http://dunamisblog.com/opinion-apostle-johnson-suleman-dss-arrest-fayose-and-fulani-herdsmen-threat/

Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by Myself2(m): 4:37am On Jan 31, 2017
Tbillz:
Apostle: I am finally here
DSS: Welcome sir, We call you make we fit talk, make e no be like say we dey fear u!!!
Apostle: Berra, How many days i go spend for here?
DSS: Ha, Oga few mins, because u talk say one day lodging na one year repair!

grin grin grin
You're a clown
Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by mekani(m): 4:56am On Jan 31, 2017
Northern muslims are bastered, they think they are free to do just anything and go scot free because of the imbeciles they have as governors and so-cal leaders....I swear ehnn! Una go die finish if una no behave una self and the most pity of all are the afonjas muslims who cannot even enter the mosques of the hausas to pray and yet reffers to them as muslim brothers, I pity una. But sincerely apostle suleiman triped me for his boldness to talk and face th dss. Naija which way fowards? My riffle is almost set for any religous bastered and descendants of buhari and elrufai to deffend my self..una go die finish I swear.
Re: Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) by Agozie48: 7:22am On Jan 31, 2017
EnEnPeecee:
Zombies how far na

Fulani servants (afonja) where una dey

Let me reiterate, if any fulani bastard near your farm, home or church, waste the bastard and spill his useless blood. Enough is enough

Am in full support its time we get up to defend ourselves if the government cannot protect the lives of the citizens of this country it is in our best interest to do it . So I repeat also if you see or smell any fulani herdsmen around you don't pity them slash their throats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Women In Hijab Join Lord's Chosen Members For Crusade In Kwara. Photos / Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra / Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.