Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

Shell Aptitude Test For Information Technology Trainee.(urgent) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Aptitude Test For Information Technology Trainee.(urgent) (3707 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Urgent Help Needed / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Deltafrik Engineering Test Tips For Trainee(urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell Aptitude Test For Information Technology Trainee.(urgent) by buteh: 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2007
GOOD DAY HSE.I WAS INVITED FOR A TEST IN SHELL FOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TRAINEE.THIS WOULD BE THE FIRST TEST I WOULD BE WRITING AND LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THIS TEST WOULD ENTAIL AND WHAT MATERIALS I COULD USE TO PREP. FOR THIS TEST.PLEASE ANYBODY WITH USEFUL INFORMATION SHOULD PLEASE GET THROUGH TO ME SO I CAN HAVE AN IDEA OF WHAT TO MEET THERE.

THANXXXX,
Re: Shell Aptitude Test For Information Technology Trainee.(urgent) by platoo: 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2007
hi, have written the test b4.pls il like to know exactly how u applied for the job, cos im an IT guy.thnks
Re: Shell Aptitude Test For Information Technology Trainee.(urgent) by sayasuyi: 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2007
Please whats the date for the examination
Re: Shell Aptitude Test For Information Technology Trainee.(urgent) by buteh: 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2007
dear plato, you said you have written the exmas before, and i guess you read my msg, i need somebody to let me know what to expect in the exams.i do not have an idea of what to expect in the exams, pls somebody help,
Re: Shell Aptitude Test For Information Technology Trainee.(urgent) by buteh: 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2007
pls somebody help me with the format of the shell aptitude test for it trainees.please my exam comes up soon.
Re: Shell Aptitude Test For Information Technology Trainee.(urgent) by fizzy(f): 10:48am On Jan 19, 2007
Pls did any one get a mail saying that shell is organising a test for IT trainees next week?
Did confusing thiihg abt that mail is that the test will be held inna hotel and secondly we are told to come with the origianl of our cerftificate .
well i feel is a scam except you guys feel otherwise.
becos why wld shell be having a test in a hotel in ikeja excellence hotel to be precise.
talk to me ,i need to be cleared
and fast
thanks.
Re: Shell Aptitude Test For Information Technology Trainee.(urgent) by fizzy(f): 10:58am On Jan 19, 2007
Pls did any one get a mail saying that shell is organising a test for IT trainees next week?
the  confusing thiing abt that mail is that the test will be held in a hotel and secondly, we are told to come with the origianal of our certificate .
well i feel is  a scam except you guys feel otherwise.
becos why wld shell be having a test in a hotel in ikeja excellence hotel to be precise.
talk to me ,i need to be cleared
and fast
thanks.
Re: Shell Aptitude Test For Information Technology Trainee.(urgent) by buteh: 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2007
Dear fizzy, yeah i think itys correct cos my cousin is writinbg the test too and its in a hotel in ikeja but my own centre is in PH.THE MAIN QUESTION I HAVE BEEN ASKING PEOPLE IS WHO KNOWS WHAT TO EXXPECT IN THE TEST AS IN THE TEST FORMAT, PLS REPLY SOONEST,
Re: Shell Aptitude Test For Information Technology Trainee.(urgent) by kwizy1(m): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2007
hi guys, well i'm not sure what shld be xpectd, but @least, u guys shld prepare urselves based on GMAT and GRE quwstions. those r the common formats for aptitude tests. only a suggestion!!!
Cheers n best of luck.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Shell Aptitude Test For Information Technology Trainee.(urgent) by perusky(m): 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2007
Hi nairalanders I'm please 2 inform u dat shell has been using Excellence Hotels Ogba Ikeja as their test venue 4 Sometime now. So be rest assured dat the invitation u received is real and not a scam.
Just prepare urself reading ur GMAT. Pls when is the test coming up?
Re: Shell Aptitude Test For Information Technology Trainee.(urgent) by buteh: 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2007
did anybody write the shell aptitude test for it trainees any time soon.pls info on what to expect, make person help me i beg
Re: Shell Aptitude Test For Information Technology Trainee.(urgent) by gbemoski: 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2007
hi one love, how did u apply? i will like to know thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Xerox Calling / Checkport Security Nig. Ltd Recruitment / Hurray! Got The Job At CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.