Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them (87146 Views)

Flight Resumption: Air Peace Flies All Its Aircrafts Across Nigeria / 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia / Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet (2) (3) (4)

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:07am On Jan 31, 2017
when money is too much n don't even know where to spend it and there a lots of people suffering!

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by Etizz: 12:47am On Jan 31, 2017
I can't just stop imagining how these birds git their passport.....

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by KingSango(m): 2:41am On Jan 31, 2017
jayebros01:
As shared by Jamie East of Reddit, he said the picture was sent to him by one of his friends who is a captain.

Source: http://www.bubbles247.com/2017/01/30/saudi-prince-fly-with-his-80-hawks-after-buying-air-flight-tickets-for-all-of-them/

Show off.

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by Odani: 3:32am On Jan 31, 2017
Meanwhile his fellow Muslims are dieing at IDP camps all over Africa, Christians are still d best pipo ever dem for don send aid abroad. Kai

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by str8talk1: 3:50am On Jan 31, 2017
Where are these our small small Boyz, David, Wizkid, etc ? This man will change all your money and that of your father's to coins.

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by Larrykaysail(m): 4:44am On Jan 31, 2017
ruggedtimi:
Is his money...and m looking for ticket to Los angeles
Go and enter megabus lol
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by ethankareem(m): 6:55am On Jan 31, 2017
Na you knw wetin he cost you.........
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 31, 2017
francescainnoce:
and many Muslim children are brutalised ever hour in war torn countries.
He might he helping thou but this could have being added 80 human beings (children and youth) flown on that plane to safety.

They will not comment, but if a Christian buys first class ticket they will run their mouth about the dying in far away Eskimos.
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by mikolo80: 7:17am On Jan 31, 2017
abiolert:
what! which kind rubbish be this self?
too much money. Stop beefing
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by omemero(m): 7:43am On Jan 31, 2017
AND THEY CAN NOT SUPPORT REFUGEES FROM THOSE THEIR ISLAMIC WAR THORN COUNTRIES, BUT EXPECT OTHER COUNTRIES TO DO SO.....

THE ONLY THING SAUDI ARABIA KNOW HOW TO DO IS TO BUILD MOSQUE IN THE USA....

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by zikray: 7:53am On Jan 31, 2017
Don't be surprised those hawks are human beings he turned into hawks.#wickedness
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by zikray: 8:00am On Jan 31, 2017
Don't be surprised those hawks are human beings he turned into hawks.
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by phynofino: 8:03am On Jan 31, 2017
CHOI
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 31, 2017
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 31, 2017
This is some foolery. I wouldn't want to be s passenger on this flight. Imagine sharing space with 80 birds
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by lilytender: 8:51am On Jan 31, 2017
good4all40:
Madness at its peak, this is a combination of IGBOHO and Ogbomosho weed at a time.

I think there is small DAURA and shinshini OTUOKE weed inside the mixture.
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 31, 2017
Rubbish.

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 31, 2017
KingSango:

Show off.

really grin when u have that picture below.
What is that for anyway?
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by osujiikenna(m): 9:08am On Jan 31, 2017
The hawks are not just hawk..please look use ur brains.those hawks are human being transformed into hawks
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by legibow: 10:03am On Jan 31, 2017
Wonderful, and they Bill gate is the richest... I stil find it hard to blive, with all this Saudi big boys and dubai big boys
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 31, 2017
Imamu na gbalagun
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by whytemon(m): 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
A private jet would solve this. Real money miss road from d foolish prince
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by somto12: 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
TeamSimple:

This hatred for Islam is becoming deeper by the day. For you to attack Islam for the inhumane act of a single muslim. Earth know no fury like a hatred filled christian.

A man bought 24 iphone 7 for his dog,but u didn't call out his religion. Emeka ofor buried his father with casket worth millions you didn't call out his religion,people have been spending money on the most silly things but you folks won't speak of their religion. But because it saudi's prince now,Islam needs to be spoken badly off.

You people's mode of displaying hatred is beyond Human acceptance. Do you expect all Muslims to be rich? Are all Christians rich? Why do you people like creating unnecessary hatred within?
In the local I live in Ikorodu,we have about 20 churches surrounding us,but it's only my house and our mosque that provides water for the populace once light goes off for days. We treat everyone equally,be it christian,muslim,atheist or traditionalist.
Have never had a bit of disgust for Christians until I joined Nairaland. You guys here are not helping the course of what you preach outside.
I am very sure Christ will reject most of you here who practice christianity with hatred in their mind. Your likes irritates.
My brother thanks alot
You have spoken well

Tanker Explodes On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, Vehicles Got Burnt(Photos, Video) / Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) / How I Survived Ogbunike Cave And Its Colony Of Bats (photos)