Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,389 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet (51287 Views)

Is It Possible To Board A Plane With This Condition? / Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) / World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by obafemee80(m): 8:46am On May 18, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAyeG8DrUwE

36 year old Jessica Cox is world's first licensed armless pilot in the aviation history, as well as the first armless black-belt in the American Taekwondo Association.She was born without arms due to a rare birth defect.

Cox said:
"My mom had a normal pregnancy. And then on the day of my birth, it was an absolute shock to both of my parents, especially my mom, who was devastated when the doctor brought me over saying, 'your baby doesn't have any arms"

That has not stopped her from living her life to the fullest. In fact, she has achieved more than most people will do in a lifetime.

In addition to having a bachelor’s degree in psychology , she can drive a car, fly a plane and play a piano. She even has a black-belt in Taekwondo - all with her feet.

A former fighter jet pilot, named Robin Stoddard, offered her the chance to learn to fly an aircraft while Able Flight, a charity organization ,provided her with a scholarship and helped her achieve the goal of becoming a pilot.

She said :
"I'm replacing what other pilots would be doing with their hands and substituting that by doing it with my feet"

Throughout the years, Jessica Cox,who credits her family for her courage and strength, has visited over 23 countries and delivered her motivational message about "Positive Thinking" - using her own life as an example of what one can achieve if one wants it enough.

Jessica Cox is living proof that you can achieve everything that you set your mind on. What Do You Think?

https://autojosh.com/jessica-coxmeet-the-first-armless-pilot-that-flies-plane-with-her-feet/

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by AngelicBeing: 8:59am On May 18, 2019
Wow, interesting, kudos to you Jessica for not allowing your predicament to limit you, tough times indeed never last but tough people do cool

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by schoolnascam: 1:12pm On May 18, 2019
NEVER say NEVER

10 Likes

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by Jeromejnr(m): 1:12pm On May 18, 2019
The wonders we see in life. It never ends.

7 Likes

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by kristian98(m): 1:13pm On May 18, 2019
I won't even enter the plane grin

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by LamidicownuBSS: 1:13pm On May 18, 2019
I NO ENTER THIS PLANE

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by arantess: 1:13pm On May 18, 2019
Inspiring, But she can't fly commercial, never

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by Victorisoni3(m): 1:14pm On May 18, 2019
Hmm thank God for you
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by BabaIbo: 1:14pm On May 18, 2019
Good... Inspiring
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by IvarTheTerrible: 1:14pm On May 18, 2019
shocked

Some years back in the Airforce, i had to fly a plane with my feet

I was on an ECOMOG mission under the orders of General Sani Abacha...

Enroute to Yamoussoukro, I was seated on 18C, Economy Class, Ethiopian Airlines embarassed
shocked

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by Adebowhales(m): 1:15pm On May 18, 2019
She's better than Buhari without Brain

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:16pm On May 18, 2019
Lol some nairalanders won't like this.
If you happen to hear that the pilot of the plane you are in has no arms, what will you do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by Kenmatt(m): 1:16pm On May 18, 2019
Truthfully, can you board that Plane?

Honestly, I can not.

"The toothpick you use to pick your teeth can not be used to pick your eye" African Proverb.

3 Likes

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by visijo(m): 1:16pm On May 18, 2019
Direct subscription to death

1 Like

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by yinkus6750(m): 1:16pm On May 18, 2019
Ambition and determination yields success.
Nothing should deter you from realising your dreams.
Bravo , God bless her.

4 Likes

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by Scandinavian02: 1:19pm On May 18, 2019
You can fly with her not me. I never finish to fly with normal pilots finish.
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by KingAzubuike(f): 1:19pm On May 18, 2019
Knew it was going to be a cessena. She can never try such with a Boeing. ..
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by KingAzubuike(f): 1:20pm On May 18, 2019
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by rosy1992(f): 1:22pm On May 18, 2019
This is the wonders of God
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by Pidginwhisper: 1:22pm On May 18, 2019
shocked
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by Peejayx01(m): 1:23pm On May 18, 2019
No be me go enter this plane... but her life motivational on it own,a lesson for those who give up on life easily, kudos to you dear, you're one in a million
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by Bonjoro: 1:24pm On May 18, 2019
We no wan hear 148 on board blah blah blah o

2 Likes

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by Kendumazy(m): 1:25pm On May 18, 2019
Mheen! Am inspired. She is needed in Nigeria for her motivational talk to talk sense to those useless feminists who thinks the role of their puscies is for poverty eradication schemes.

1 Like

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by Boyooosa(m): 1:25pm On May 18, 2019
Great. Nice to meet u.
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by 2019prophets(m): 1:26pm On May 18, 2019
incredible stuff, but 95% of people (including me) won’t enter a plane she’s flying grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) / Anambra Police Forces Transporters To Obey Covid-19 Safety Directives (Photos) / Dana Air Speaks On Aircraft Door That Fell Off (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.