Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Hh - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hh (844 Views)

Border Closure: Thieves Descend On Trapped Lorry-load Of Goods / Watch How Hi-tech Thieves Stole Mercedes In Just 1 Mins Without Using The Keys / Thieves Terrorising UNN Caught In Nsukka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hh by iluvblackship: 11:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nh
Re: Hh by kaycexx(m): 12:03am On Jan 31, 2017
greedy man and you want to double your capital without stress.
Re: Hh by paiz: 12:05am On Jan 31, 2017
i dont indulge myself in ponzi schemes. I just do MMM
Re: Hh by Nobody: 3:36am On Jan 31, 2017
Okay. Was the scheme regulated by a government body?, was it licensed?, Is it audited quaterly or yearly? Can you monitor it 24/7? Do you have %100 control of withdrawal and deposit?. If not, Check my signature and see what a genuine investment that gives returns depending on your risk tolerance look like. Thank me later.
Re: Hh by iluvblackship: 6:33am On Jan 31, 2017
Ok
Re: Hh by edlion57(m): 7:14am On Jan 31, 2017
Catch urself first...ur money..ur risks and ur wahala
Re: Hh by LAZAREY: 9:50am On Jan 31, 2017
@Iluvblackship, so you are still daft after reading experiences people went through on MMM, and you are here spewing rubbish. If they double your pay and you are credited, will you call me to share in your booty? That is your Waahala. Carry your cross jejely and move on. I have a brother who lost huge money on MMM, now he don learn in a HARD WAY. Grow up and move on or you may still find another PONZI WELL to dump your money again.
Re: Hh by bemyguest(f): 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nonsense post after all thee wahala with mmm you nor get sense ponzi ni kini ko. You that was involves too should be prosecuted cause you are same with the operators. Looking for what u didnt work for.

(1) (Reply)

Jungle Justice In Nigeria: Speaking Out For The Victims, Ending The Scourge /  Suspected Nigerian Drug Trafficker Jumps To Death In India / Woman Who Falsely Accused 15 Men of Rape Is Jailed For Ten Years(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.