Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction (12746 Views)

Illegal Transaction By Nigerian Banks / Ahmed Kuru In Trouble Over Keystone Bank Acquisition By Father-in-law-TheCapital / Customers Harass Kesley Mega Micro-Finance Bank MD In Enugu, Police Intervenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by paskyboy: 7:38am On Jan 31, 2017
As a whistle blower 5% of 4billion + Your Life grin grin. I no want that kind money.
Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by jaxxy(m): 7:40am On Jan 31, 2017
wrongnumber:
Nobody holy pass...

The former once richest man in Brazil Ws arrested 2day despite how corrupt Brazil is I Ws shocked bt hey they are making efforts and trying to sanitize themselves. Somebody has to go to jail I'm sorry. Let's Fight corruption!
Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 31, 2017
Babachir Lawal, SGF was implicated in a financial crime but wasn't probed
Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 31, 2017
Owo illegal grin
Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by yungeez(m): 8:10am On Jan 31, 2017
payback time...unah close my acct wit money inside because of bvn...now dey will shutdown d fu*king bank...make unah go withdraw unah money ooo...b4 dem use am pay debt
Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by delivryboy: 8:23am On Jan 31, 2017
IPOD!!! I'm beginning to think there's a mass brain defection in these people, watch how they will either ignore this news or shamelessly defend criminals/fraudsters of their own. The same people will crucify people from other regions without any proof of indictment. They are so exhausting but most of all, they are so shameless.
Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by chachanga: 8:39am On Jan 31, 2017
Drienzia:
The day I gave up on 9ja banks, was the day I went to make a complaint..While the man(banker) was attending to me, One small boy with dreaded hair walked straight to the banker, the way the exchanged pleasantries, You'd know they'd known each other for long., and the mumu banker forgot he was attending to someone. I calmed myself, while the young boy was whispering into his(banker) ear... The mumu banker was asking how much was his share, and that if he(boy) complies with the arrangement, he would get the job done immediately. I know it's a fraudulent issue, and the bankers that'd should try stopping or reducing fraudulent acts in banks, er the ones supporting and encouraging it....

There's almost no manner of financial fraudulence and wire frauds that those Bank boys don't deal in yet they rush in to liquidate, auction off and kill hailing businesses over their useless loan interests without a second thought.

Most of my Banker friends don't know this; I not only hold them at arm's intentionally, I also don't see them a totally human either, those guys will sell you off once they've made their target off you especially if ur biz now gets distressed.
Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by gbishman: 8:48am On Jan 31, 2017
What Is it with bankers and sticky fingers?
Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by iukpe: 11:30am On Jan 31, 2017
see the MD sef!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Dried Catfish In Cartons ? / 20+ Small Business Ideas For Small Towns / Is It Possible For A Salary Earner Or Unemployed To Work From Home In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.