Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction (12714 Views)

Illegal Transaction By Nigerian Banks / Ahmed Kuru In Trouble Over Keystone Bank Acquisition By Father-in-law-TheCapital / Customers Harass Kesley Mega Micro-Finance Bank MD In Enugu, Police Intervenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by Trending01: 3:09am On Jan 31, 2017
These are not the best of times for Keystone Bank Limited and its managing director/chief executive officer, Mr. Phillip Ikeazor as the House of Representatives on Monday urged the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to commence investigation into an alleged illegal movement of N4 billion from the Industrial Trust Fund’s account domiciled with the lender.

Rep. Ibrahim Baba, the Vice Chairman, Public Accounts Committee, House of Representatives, made the call following a query issued by the office of the Auditor-General of the Federation.

According to the query dated December 2010, a total sum of N4.2 billion was illegally moved three times in November from ITF account to other accounts,

MORE: http://theicon.ng/2017/01/30/keystone-bank-md-trouble-n4bn-illegal-transaction/

2 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by Atiku2019: 3:35am On Jan 31, 2017
Nice smiley

#Atiku2019

4 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by Sibrah: 4:02am On Jan 31, 2017
House of rep said this? Strange . . .
Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by macanu(m): 6:34am On Jan 31, 2017
Stroy,so wht of d 1s they do transfer who will call efcc 4 dem,confusion everywhere u go
Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by habex005(m): 7:27am On Jan 31, 2017
Seen
Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by nmreports: 7:27am On Jan 31, 2017
Fat stomachs

3 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by Jeffrey12(m): 7:28am On Jan 31, 2017
Na wah oo..
Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by basty: 7:28am On Jan 31, 2017
macanu:
Stroy,so wht of d 1s they do transfer who will call efcc 4 dem,confusion everywhere u go

IPOB/IPOD Rat.
What is the confusion here? because na dem dem.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by emmanuel2015: 7:28am On Jan 31, 2017
Sowie
Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by kristian98(m): 7:28am On Jan 31, 2017
df
Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by emeijeh(m): 7:28am On Jan 31, 2017
Hhhmmmmmm
He wanted a large chunk of the National cake

Shame on him

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by lexoft(m): 7:28am On Jan 31, 2017
Yawa don gas

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by goshen26: 7:29am On Jan 31, 2017
ITF still owing me 10k since 2010, this is what caused it abi? There is God ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by Austin4lif: 7:30am On Jan 31, 2017
Please when is Bubu coming back? And please when will midget take the DSS to the herdsmen he paid too? Meanwhile, i wish nairalanders a wonderful day
Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by DaudaAbu(m): 7:30am On Jan 31, 2017
He redused to settle them

Now go and settle with EFCC
Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by jegz25(m): 7:30am On Jan 31, 2017
everyone should join hands fight corruption.. let's clean our country. God bless 9ja

2 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by jejemanito: 7:30am On Jan 31, 2017
Phillip Ikeazor

To whom it may concern copy

I repeat copy!

Over and out!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by purpledferanmi1: 7:30am On Jan 31, 2017
The MD is even from the sensitive part of nigeria to worsen the whole thing. He's a jew.

2 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by brainpulse: 7:31am On Jan 31, 2017
The IPOD are always where things are not good, fraud etc. They will always support fraud and every illegality, watch thm as they come

6 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by Adonis7: 7:31am On Jan 31, 2017
B
Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by brainpulse: 7:32am On Jan 31, 2017
jegz25:
everyone should join hands fight corruption.. let's clean our country. God bless 9ja
They will never join hands, instead shouting Buhari is dead, things are not working and they are the ones destroying the system. then when EFCC arrests they will shout witch hunting

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by freemanbubble: 7:32am On Jan 31, 2017
ok
Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by Drienzia: 7:32am On Jan 31, 2017
The day I gave up on 9ja banks, was the day I went to make a complaint..While the man(banker) was attending to me, One small boy with dreaded hair walked straight to the banker, the way the exchanged pleasantries, You'd know they'd known each other for long., and the mumu banker forgot he was attending to someone. I calmed myself, while the young boy was whispering into his(banker) ear... The mumu banker was asking how much was his share, and that if he(boy) complies with the arrangement, he would get the job done immediately. I know it's a fraudulent issue, and the bankers that'd should try stopping or reducing fraudulent acts in banks, er the ones supporting and encouraging it....

4 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 31, 2017
macanu:

The transfer was made illegally.....and by the way....the main people who are supposed to be in trobule are the guys in ITF between 2010-14.

6 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by salabscholar01(m): 7:32am On Jan 31, 2017
ok
Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 31, 2017
purpledferanmi1:
The MD is even [s]from the sensitive part of nigeria to worsen the whole thing. He's a jew[/s] a Nigerian.

Fixed.

Corruption is not just a 'jewish' problem. It is everyone's problem.

Especially as the majority of people involved....it isn't just the MD..are probably from all parts of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by wrongnumber: 7:34am On Jan 31, 2017
Nobody holy pass...
Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by MrGreenMavro: 7:36am On Jan 31, 2017
hmm
Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by africanusvu(m): 7:36am On Jan 31, 2017
Somebody have colected 5% whistleblower FG promise.let me monitor my MD today.this is working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by martineverest(m): 7:38am On Jan 31, 2017
can u imagine?....and i wasnt paid my ITF stipends when i did my training
Re: Keystone Bank, MD In Trouble Over N4bn Illegal Transaction by mapet: 7:38am On Jan 31, 2017
macanu:

I do not know how you muster the ease to give yourself away as lacking in basic intelligence

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

UBA Minimum Account Balance Now N25,000 / Nigerians Flock To Buy UK Bargains / Procedure For Checking Availability Code For CAC Company Registration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.