Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

THE NEW REVOLUTION: N.A.C ENTERTAINMENT - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / THE NEW REVOLUTION: N.A.C ENTERTAINMENT (341 Views)

Ex Military General' General Kito Pick Up Music As His New Revolution / The B00b Movement Founder, Chioma Abby Goes Completely N A K E D / Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Revolution Properties (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE NEW REVOLUTION: N.A.C ENTERTAINMENT by Vwederian(m): 7:26am On Jan 31, 2017

When I hear record labels in Nigeria, what comes to my mind is resentment. Oh!! Another record label again? What with the emergence of numerous mushroom record labels spread all over the country? So, it was with little joy I received the news that another record label has been set up in the industry by Mr. Henry Alfada. Henry as fondly called is not new to the Nigeria Entertainment industry because he has been the brain behind several turnkey projects/events put up by different bodies. Very few record label executives have a plan as concrete and distinctively set up as Mr. Henry Alfada, CEO of the next big label to come out of Africa. Over time other labels have proved to be the finest out of the bunch from Africa. Their success over the years in pushing their artistes to the pinnacle of African music with well-oiled promotional machinery has made them formidable examples to those aiming to set up successful music empires. As it is, the aim of NEW ACT CREATIVITY ENTERTAINMENT is to build Africa's next truly multi global music label. With its well-planned moves on developing new talents and working with committed artistes, they should be birthing Nigeria's next superstars.
They have wasted no time in setting about their goals by snatching a hot and exciting artiste that is soon to be unveiled and with renewed hope and faith again I patiently wait for the growth of Africa’s next big label, NEW ACT CREATIVE ENTERTAINMENT.

By Akpofure Shedrach

(1) (Reply)

How Film Producer, Seun Egbegbe Got Arrested, Over N10 Million Fraud (VIDEO) / Itunes Gift Card And Bitcoins Currently On Sale At A Very Cheap Rate / Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori In Police Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.