Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Manchester United Almost Sold Me To Barcelona Without My Consent - Beckham - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Almost Sold Me To Barcelona Without My Consent - Beckham (359 Views)

David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. / David Beckham's Amazing Car Collection / David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Almost Sold Me To Barcelona Without My Consent - Beckham by offkick: 7:27am On Jan 31, 2017
Former Manchester United and England star David Beckham has revealed how the club had agreed terms with Barcelona prior to his move to Real Madrid back in 2003.

After six Premier League titles and a Champions League trophy, Beckham ended his association with boyhood club United as he joined Madrid in a deal worth around €35 million.

But Beckham says that the Red Devils had already agreed terms with the Liga club's huge rivals, although the former England captain was adamant he would only leave for the Bernabeu.

http://www.offkick.com/2017/01/manchester-united-almost-sold-me-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Luis Enrique Accepts Blame For Barcelona's Defeat At PSG / The Middle Master / Fernando Torres Released From Hospital After Head Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.