Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue (39374 Views)

Polaris Bank Network Failures And The Silence Of CBN / What Is Happening To Fidelity Bank Network / UBA Bank Network Problem, Anybody?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by laudate: 12:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
Sanchez01:
Banks use an internet service called 'Leased Line', which means that the main bandwidth is channeled to their HQ while other locations of the bank are fed through fibre-optic/microwave radio backbone. My point is, should their carrier (provider) be affected, the entire branch of the bank would be affected, regardless of where you go.

Normally, all corporate bodies have back up links. I wonder what went wrong with Zenith.

Thank you, o! shocked That was the same question I asked them at the Zenith branch where I went to carry out a transaction yesterday. I went to 3 branches of Zenith along the Lekki-Epe expressway on Friday & Monday, and the story was the same. No network. angry It sounded so silly in these days where you have multiple service providers that are offering leased lines, everywhere you go - especially in Lagos. Haven't they heard of risk mitigation, disaster recovery, contingency planning and back-up leased line services? Their CTO should be sanctioned for not being able to correct this kind of network failure, that stretched for such a long period. angry Does Zenith think that running multiple adverts on CNN and DSTV will automatically translate into improved services? sad

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by Odunharry(m): 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
gayman99:

Sorry. I dont need to be the CEO to know this. I have alot of experience in banking , virtually in every sector of a Nigerian bank. I am priviledge to have access to some info and attend some perfomance review meetings.

Thank you.
Lmao..
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by Ofec50: 11:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
I want to thank Debbie and her team for their commitment and sincerity in posting genuine jobs on this platform. I resumed today at a new work place that i saw the advert on this platform and applied. At a time I lost hope and didn't believe that I could get a job, especially when I keep applying and not been called for an interview. I also want to state that the few job interviews I went in 2016 all came from advert I saw from this platform. I can't completely express how I fell right now, I am so grateful to my creator God the father in heaven! for coming to my aid and showing me mercy, and grateful to Debbie and her team. I hv gone thru serious depression and pain over one year in search for job. Can't just thank my creator enough. I can't forget those who hv not gotten offer yet pls keep faith and take every interview seriously that is exactly what I did pray, apply for job vacancies and take every interview very seriously as if I will not be called for another interview after that. Please guys keep praying and applying I will be commenting on posts when necessary as to how guys going for interviews can prepare.

May God bless us all, Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by Thecassanova: 1:20am On Feb 02, 2017
Service back
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by awesomeJ(m): 7:28am On Feb 03, 2017
ststyreal:

I asked them to check my account balance on Tuesday morning when I went to the bank again, just to be sure, only for the lady to check and said the money isn't in my account which means the transaction wasn't successful and that the money will revert to the initiator account. So am still waiting for the money to revert to the U.B.A account via which the money was transferred from. I have also written to U.B.A and they replied that they will get back to me on or before 14th of this month, naim I dey so oooo.
I was able to follow up on the transaction, and Thank God, I've been credited. Thank God.
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by ststyreal(f): 10:50am On Feb 03, 2017
awesomeJ:

I was able to follow up on the transaction, and Thank God, I've been credited. Thank God.

Thank God for you, so how did it happen? Cos mine is yet to be credited nor revert back to the initiators account, still waiting for U.B.A
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by awesomeJ(m): 11:41am On Feb 03, 2017
ststyreal:

Thank God for you, so how did it happen? Cos mine is yet to be credited nor revert back to the initiators account, still waiting for U.B.A
I also expected a reversal to my stanbic account, but since that didn't happen, I put a call through to their customer service that same Saturday explaining the situation. I then followed up with a visit to their branch last Monday to lodge my complaint. The next day stanbic told me the issue had been resolved, but I didn't see money anywhere yet, so I decided to visit zenith, then I sensed that the issue should be from them. I later contacted inter switch because I transferred through quicktellar, and inter switch confirmed to me that the transaction was successful, that whatever delay exists is on the part of zenith, they forwarded the details of the successful transaction to the zenith team, and they followed up with two reminders. on my own part I was switching calls between inter switch and zenith constantly, cos the amount involved is a little huge, Finally, early this morning I saw the alert. I had been credited since last night.
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by ststyreal(f): 11:56am On Feb 03, 2017
awesomeJ:

I also expected a reversal to my stanbic account, but since that didn't happen, I put a call through to their customer service that same Saturday explaining the situation. I then followed up with a visit to their branch last Monday to lodge my complaint. The next day stanbic told me the issue had been resolved, but I didn't see money anywhere yet, so I decided to visit zenith, then I sensed that the issue should be from them. I later contacted inter switch because I transferred through quicktellar, and inter switch confirmed to me that the transaction was successful, that whatever delay exists is on the part of zenith, they forwarded the details of the successful transaction to the zenith team, and they followed up with two reminders. on my own part I was switching calls between inter switch and zenith constantly, cos the amount involved is a little huge, Finally, early this morning I saw the alert. I had been credited since last night.
Can you please help me with the inter switch contact number cos I also use quick teller and also zenith customer service contact. Thanks for your response so far, please i await your swift response to this my requests.
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by awesomeJ(m): 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
ststyreal:

Can you please help me with the inter switch contact number cos I also use quick teller and also zenith customer service contact. Thanks for your response so far, please i await your swift response to this my requests.
Sorry for the delay
inter switch:+234 700 906 5000
zenith direct:07009364842265
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by missKiffy(f): 9:17am On Feb 04, 2017
Ofec50:
I want to thank Debbie and her team for their commitment and sincerity in posting genuine jobs on this platform. I resumed today at a new work place that i saw the advert on this platform and applied. At a time I lost hope and didn't believe that I could get a job, especially when I keep applying and not been called for an interview. I also want to state that the few job interviews I went in 2016 all came from advert I saw from this platform. I can't completely express how I fell right now, I am so grateful to my creator God the father in heaven! for coming to my aid and showing me mercy, and grateful to Debbie and her team. I hv gone thru serious depression and pain over one year in search for job. Can't just thank my creator enough. I can't forget those who hv not gotten offer yet pls keep faith and take every interview seriously that is exactly what I did pray, apply for job vacancies and take every interview very seriously as if I will not be called for another interview after that. Please guys keep praying and applying I will be commenting on posts when necessary as to how guys going for interviews can prepare.

May God bless us all, Amen.
Hi, why dont you make this a thread and tag the moɗs, it can inspire more people
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by missKiffy(f): 10:43am On Feb 04, 2017
Hi debbie, so has the Zenith issue been sorted out yet
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
Seun and lalasticlala only care about mmm
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by Michael707: 10:50am On Mar 03, 2017
I have never been stranded since I started Using my Union Bank Debit card because there has never been a network issue each time I make withdrawals. Choose Union Bank today and I can assure you, you can never be stranded.
No network issue
No service downtime

Union Bank
Simple and Smarter Banking Services.
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by SanMinato: 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
Michael707:
I have never been stranded since I started Using my Union Bank Debit card because there has never been a network issue each time I make withdrawals. Choose Union Bank today and I can assure you, you can never be stranded.
No network issue
No service downtime

Union Bank

It's something awes me tbh. Union Bank has prigenin recent time to be a bank with a difference. Services too notch, new look branches, asthetics on point.

Like Osofia would say, "come and see the wonderment of harpic". In this case substitute harpic for Union Bank. lol
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by laudate: 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
Michael707:
No network issue
No service downtime

Union Bank
SanMinato:
It's something awes me tbh. Union Bank has prigenin recent time to be a bank with a difference. Services too notch, new look branches, asthetics on point.

Like Osofia would say, "come and see the wonderment of harpic". In this case substitute harpic for Union Bank. lol

Na how much Union Bank dey pay una? sad
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by ZACHIE: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2021
Zenith internet banking is down, again.
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by SavageResponse(m): 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
ZACHIE:

No wonder why the transfer I made to 2 different Zenith Bank accounts reversed angry
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by Iyandaz: 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
dresiri:
Friday was terrible. But network returned by Saturday. I was able to withdraw using the ATM, and I also made transfers using the mobile app yesterday and today.
I do not think its as bad as you make it out to be, though.

You can chat zenith bank through Ziva verified WhatsApp platform for assistance. https:///ZenithBankZiVA
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by Iyandaz: 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
SavageResponse:

No wonder why the transfer I made to 2 different Zenith Bank accounts reversed angry

It must be network palava, you can try again later.
But if the issue persists, you can chat zenith bank through Ziva verified WhatsApp platform for assistance.
https:///ZenithBankZiVA
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by Iyandaz: 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
ZACHIE:

You can chat zenith bank through Ziva verified WhatsApp platform for assistance https:///ZenithBankZiVA
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by danny360: 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
Once Zenith Bank Network is restored, am closing my account with that Bank
Re: Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue by TotallyBelieve: 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
Zenith Bank network is down again! I don't understand why Zenith Bank network keeps failing.

They had better find a lasting solution to this rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) / Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu Slays 3 Months After Welcoming Son / Central Bank Of Nigeria Agrees To Mint The Gambian Dalasi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.