Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Deinvestors - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Deinvestors (6291 Views)

Deinvestors... Invest And Earn. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deinvestors by samiphantom(m): 9:33am On Jan 31, 2017
[DEINVESTORS | Invest and Earn at the Speed of Light] is good,have a look at it!

http://www.deinvestors.com/

How It Works

DeINVESTORS is a financial platform where members donate to one another. Donations have 5 categories: 10,000 20,000 40,000 60,000 and 100,000. Participants are to get double of their investments in 48hrs.

The system auto-assigns two members in your donation category to make payment to you and if two persons are not available, would assign other members from other categories to make payment to you, the sum of which will be twice of your original donation.

After signing up, you hit Pledge and select a donation category of your choice. If your payment is confirmed, You will be assigned donors in a few hours.

Any donor that refuses to make payments within 24hrs is replaced with another.

Why waste time, it's new, it's fresh and it pays.

www.DeInvestors.com
Re: Deinvestors by damikares(f): 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
What if people merged to pay don't pay...what's the next step...

1 Like

Re: Deinvestors by samiphantom(m): 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
You'll be paired to someone else after 24 hours. but that shouldn't be an issue as its trending
Re: Deinvestors by mrcrabs(m): 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
How old is it now. How many days
Re: Deinvestors by samiphantom(m): 10:58am On Feb 01, 2017
mrcrabs:
How old is it now. How many days

It's 4 days old.
Re: Deinvestors by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
All these sites are too much for us now. Is this one legit or scam? No money back guaranteed if defaulted. How many people that have registered to makeup new participants that are just joining?
Re: Deinvestors by samiphantom(m): 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
lammynademan:
All these sites are too much for us now. Is this one legit or scam? No money back guaranteed if defaulted. How many people that have registered to makeup new participants that are just joining?

It's growing bro. And it's still as fast as it started
Re: Deinvestors by Israelaisosa123: 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
Can I invest immediately after my first pay dat is the second time
Re: Deinvestors by SamuelBassey: 12:40am On Feb 11, 2017
I actually registered with deinvestors.com after the registration I was match with someone I was suppose to pay money to which I did, later when I tried logging in I was told my password is invalid. I sent a mail to the website which they did replied telling me that they will get back to me in 48hrs time and not it more than 3 days and I still haven't heard from them. pls does anyone out there knows how I can recover my password and be able to access the site..Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deinvestors by Anochyka: 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
Pls can i make online transfer to the person i am matched to pay?

(1) (Reply)

LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENTS IDEAS TO INVEST YOUR MONEY? / My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today / Urgent: Price Of Printing Papers Slashed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.