Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,731 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Free Creative Design Workshop - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Free Creative Design Workshop (1385 Views)

My Creative Design Gallery Check It Out / NEW 2weeks FREE INTENSIVE 3D ONLINE WORKSHOP STARTS April 22 / Free Online 3d Modelling Workshop For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Creative Design Workshop by hoodlaw: 9:45am On Jan 31, 2017
The DCD graphic design training is a special course designed to empower you with the simple skills you need to build Image compositions with Photoshop. You will learn the important rules of the web for todays designer and finally get an overview of display advertising - so you know how the designs you come up with can be showcased to the world!

Date: 17th February 2017, Time: 9am - 1pm
Venue: Wild Fusion Digital Center, 276B, Corporation Drive

LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE!
REGISTRATION CLOSES on 10th February, 2017

*Mandatory: Come along with a Laptop with Photoshop installed. sample of past designs (if available).

Click here to Register http://africancampaigns.com/dcd/

Re: Free Creative Design Workshop by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
hoodlaw:
The DCD graphic design training is a special course designed to empower you with the simple skills you need to build Image compositions with Photoshop. You will learn the important rules of the web for todays designer and finally get an overview of display advertising - so you know how the designs you come up with can be showcased to the world!

Date: 17th February 2017, Time: 9am - 1pm
Venue: Wild Fusion Digital Center, 276B, Corporation Drive

LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE!
REGISTRATION CLOSES on 10th February, 2017

*Mandatory: Come along with a Laptop with Photoshop installed. sample of past designs (if available).

Click here to Register http://africancampaigns.com/dcd/

How do I get there from Oshodi?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Learning Coreldraw Design. / My Biro Sketch On A Newspaper / How To Change MKV To MP4 Online & Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.