Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

My Ulcer Becoming Unbearable - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Ulcer Becoming Unbearable (1402 Views)

My Ulcer Dilema / My Ulcer Is Now Serious, I Need Solution Please. / My Ulcer Is Getting worst Each day What Is The Remedy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ulcer Becoming Unbearable by TARABA911(m): 10:59am On Jan 31, 2017
Please doctors in the house and traditional experts should come to my help,this days I hardly work the number of hours I usually work the ulcer is getting me weaker everyday please I don,t mind the cost just let me have the perfect medicine I stay in Jalingo Taraba state capital
Re: My Ulcer Becoming Unbearable by mazimee(m): 11:13am On Jan 31, 2017
My Sis use to go through that pain from ulcer too, she used Sekon powder. A herbal medicine in powder form. I don't know your city, but which ever city you are, go to the market and buy from any popular medical line. I don't think a pharmacist will have it. You need to consume at least 7 to 10 containers of it.
Re: My Ulcer Becoming Unbearable by nickyvil: 11:48am On Jan 31, 2017
TARABA911:
Please doctors in the house and traditional experts should come to my help,this days I hardly work the number of hours I usually work the ulcer is getting me weaker everyday please I don,t mind the cost just let me have the perfect medicine
drop your no
Re: My Ulcer Becoming Unbearable by TARABA911(m): 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
Re: My Ulcer Becoming Unbearable by MistadeRegal(m): 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
TARABA911:
Please doctors in the house and traditional experts should come to my help,this days I hardly work the number of hours I usually work the ulcer is getting me weaker everyday please I don,t mind the cost just let me have the perfect medicine I stay in Jalingo Taraba state capital

Your cure to ulcer is actually ignored but very effective.
Start eating 4 bananas twice a day(4 morning before meal and 4 last thing before bed) . I mean the common banana.

If it works for me, it will definitely work for you too.

1 Like

Re: My Ulcer Becoming Unbearable by EagleScribes: 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
TARABA911:

Likely Causes of Ulcer:
- Excess alcohol and coffee
- Fried and spicy foods
- Excessive stress
- When gastritis persists, it causes gastric ulcers

Suggested Treatment
- Eliminate spices, hot peppers (chili), alcohol, coffee, fried and other irritating dishes as well as aspirin.
- Eat milk, cream, cheese, oatmeal and bananas.
- Eat bland foods such as boiled eggs, potatoes, pasta soups and crackers.
- Ingest Aloe Vera Gel (juice)
- Take Vitamins A & E, B6 & B12
- Eat lots of fiber, oat bran, etc.
MY RECOMMENDATIONS
Pure Aloe Vera Gel (juice) . 90 - 180ml mixed with at least 2 litres of water during the day. Anti-inflammatory, pain inhibitor, anti-biotic, cell regenerator, digestive, alkaline, fiber.
Lycium Plus Tablets . (If suffering from high blood pressure, consult a physician). 3 capsules daily, 1 with each meal. Prevents the formation of stomach and duodenal ulcers. Very effective.
Bee Propolis Tablets and Garlic & Thyme Softgels . 4 daily of each, 1 with each meal. Natural anti-biotic, kills bacteria and viruses. Strengthens the immune system.
A-Beta-CarE Softgels. 2 daily, 1 with each meal. Powerful anti-oxidant, helps resist infections, repairs and maintains body tissue.
Fields of Green Tablets. 3 tablets a day, 1 with each meal. Contains Alfalfa and extracts from fresh farm produce. Has a high alkaline and fiber content. Nutritious and high pH, neutralises acidity.

NOTE: Please note that these are not drugs in any form. They are purely natural supplements that have been tried and tested to work for the situation with no side-effects. Testimonies abound on how well they work for Ulcers.
Contact me via my signature to get these products and for more information
Re: My Ulcer Becoming Unbearable by TARABA911(m): 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Your cure to ulcer is actually ignored but very effective.
Start eating 4 bananas twice a day(4 morning before meal and 4 last thing before bed) . I mean the common banana.

If it works for me, it will definitely work for you too.
thanks alot guy I will definitely follow up though someone recomen that to me long ago
Re: My Ulcer Becoming Unbearable by FastShipping: 2:30am On Feb 01, 2017
TARABA911:
thanks alot guy I will definitely follow up though someone recomen that to me long ago

Cut unriped banana and soak for two days. Drink a glass cup of it morning, afternoon and night. Also eat a lot of banana. Stay away from spicy food, mint, oily food, carbonated water and soda that is popularly called (mineral) in Nigeria.
Re: My Ulcer Becoming Unbearable by TARABA911(m): 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
Thanks alot I will do as u said
Re: My Ulcer Becoming Unbearable by pat077: 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
FastShipping:

Cut unriped banana and soak for two days. Drink a glass cup of it morning, afternoon and night. Also eat a lot of banana. Stay away from spicy food, mint, oily food, carbonated water and soda that is popularly called (mineral) in Nigeria.
what about maltina
Re: My Ulcer Becoming Unbearable by FastShipping: 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
pat077:
what about maltina

Stay away from anything with preservative in it.
Re: My Ulcer Becoming Unbearable by nickdoc(m): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2017
Hero Taraba ur problem is almost solved. I have a permanent solution to any type of ulcer no matter how severe it may be. I wanted to do a write up about ulcer on this plattform and request that four people with ulcer should come foward for absolute free treatment. You wil not pay a dime provided u will testify about the efficacy of the drug after you must been free frm the ulcer. I need more three people with severe type of ulcer who will be ready to testify when totally healed of the ulcer to contact me for free treatment.

People with ulcer can follow up the treatment of these four people to final conculsion. Call 08063413205.
Re: My Ulcer Becoming Unbearable by tobby20: 11:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
P
TARABA911:
I stay Lagos I also have ulcer , I'll testify if it work
Re: My Ulcer Becoming Unbearable by Orinmoku(m): 7:40am On Oct 14, 2019
TARABA911:

Can you get in touch with me on this WhatsApp no, 08183549549. Let's discuss
Re: My Ulcer Becoming Unbearable by Sam007west: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
PLS HELP ME_09122188428.A CHRONIC GASTRITIS PATIENT
nickdoc:
Hero Taraba ur problem is almost solved. I have a permanent solution to any type of ulcer no matter how severe it may be. I wanted to do a write up about ulcer on this plattform and request that four people with ulcer should come foward for absolute free treatment. You wil not pay a dime provided u will testify about the efficacy of the drug after you must been free frm the ulcer. I need more three people with severe type of ulcer who will be ready to testify when totally healed of the ulcer to contact me for free treatment.

People with ulcer can follow up the treatment of these four people to final conculsion. Call 08063413205.

(1) (Reply)

5 Amazing Benefits Of Kola Nut / Healthy Nigerian Breakfast Meals / I May Be Hiv Positive, How Do I Break This News To My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.