Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

How Much Traffic You Getting Per Day ? Mention With Your Link - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Traffic You Getting Per Day ? Mention With Your Link (722 Views)

How Much Traffic Do You Need To Make To $100/day On Adsense? / September Baclink: Webmaster Drop Your Link For Backlink / Bloggers Drop Your Link For Traffic Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Traffic You Getting Per Day ? Mention With Your Link by Jdtechz(m): 11:11am On Jan 31, 2017
Hey !! come here and mention your real traffic stats here not cheat ok ? smiley so lets start now :-

mine is 2000+ perday at www.techindiaz.com
Re: How Much Traffic You Getting Per Day ? Mention With Your Link by TRADELYN: 11:21am On Jan 31, 2017
OP, see this pic attached. undecided

Re: How Much Traffic You Getting Per Day ? Mention With Your Link by Jdtechz(m): 11:26am On Jan 31, 2017
TRADELYN:
OP, see this pic attached. undecided

hahaha hey you are showing estimated traffic which is based on alexa rank and the real traffic always different than it ok bro !! tongue
Re: How Much Traffic You Getting Per Day ? Mention With Your Link by BiafranBushBoy: 11:36am On Jan 31, 2017
Jdtechz:
Hey !! come here and mention your real traffic stats here not cheat ok ? smiley so lets start now :-

mine is 2000+ perday at www.techindiaz.com

How old is your blog... and how can I generate traffic much?

I am willing to learn
Re: How Much Traffic You Getting Per Day ? Mention With Your Link by TRADELYN: 11:39am On Jan 31, 2017
Jdtechz:

hahaha hey you are showing estimated traffic which is based on alexa rank and the real traffic always different than it ok bro !! tongue
My dear, it is very correct.
Would you say your monthly traffic is 60k?
Back your claim with proof; like show us your stats if you are using for instance
Re: How Much Traffic You Getting Per Day ? Mention With Your Link by Mikeshiangala(m): 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
2k is alot and you definitely are lying ..
I get 300's you can see a widget on the right side of my blog showing the stats.
Re: How Much Traffic You Getting Per Day ? Mention With Your Link by Jdtechz(m): 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
Mikeshiangala:
2k is alot and you definitely are lying

I get 300's you can see a widget on the right side of my blog showing the stats.

how much post you have ?
Re: How Much Traffic You Getting Per Day ? Mention With Your Link by uhiochris1(m): 11:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
mine is 1k to 2k daily www.tophotlyrics..com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Domainking Finally Gone / Get Stunning Graphic Designs For Your Blog For Just N500 / I Can't Access My Wordpress.org Dashboard. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.