Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

September Baclink: Webmaster Drop Your Link For Backlink - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / September Baclink: Webmaster Drop Your Link For Backlink (1791 Views)

Unblock Your Link On Facebook / Earn $2 For Every Friend Who Clicks Your Link And $10 For Every Friend That Sign / Drop Your Blog's Link For Free Review. (2) (3) (4)

September Baclink: Webmaster Drop Your Link For Backlink by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 07, 2017
Webmaster drop your link for september backlink, no fraud, Backlink any web link and comment done then everyone should reciprocate back, Thats Backlink me I Backlink You
Re: September Baclink: Webmaster Drop Your Link For Backlink by Godmother(f): 7:23am On Sep 07, 2017
A website for women
(All Moms Daily)
https://allmomsdaily.com/
Re: September Baclink: Webmaster Drop Your Link For Backlink by Webman007: 9:03am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: September Baclink: Webmaster Drop Your Link For Backlink by toyem777: 11:04am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: September Baclink: Webmaster Drop Your Link For Backlink by naphunlimited(m): 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: September Baclink: Webmaster Drop Your Link For Backlink by Oladokehinde(m): 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
[url]Www.Kellynicexclusive.com.ng[/url]
Re: September Baclink: Webmaster Drop Your Link For Backlink by Oladokehinde(m): 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
[url]Https://www.Kellynicexclusive.com.ng[/url]
Re: September Baclink: Webmaster Drop Your Link For Backlink by Cyberl33t: 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
Chai... This is really a bad practice and a black hat way of acquiring backlink!! Link Exchange!!

Google will eventually see how all this links are related and the penalty will be severe... Google the disadvantages of link exchange
Re: September Baclink: Webmaster Drop Your Link For Backlink by 3html: 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
:cc seun
:cc lalalistica
:cc

This is called spam.... Please don't allow your website to become link farm.

Should in case you don't know nairaland is already on Google list for possible link spam.
cry embarassed

I found out from Google list of site under watch that allows too many sites dropping links
Your links right now are do follow and they are easy to acquire.

Worriorforum has made all their links no follow

Please be warned Google is highly against it.... If possible make sure your links are no-follow
Just like Wikipedia.

If you don't listen to my warning then nairaland might be hit with Google future update

If you think your site is too big to be hit then check Google recent updates most sites bigger that nairaland got rank down.

Respect Google and they will respect you
Re: September Baclink: Webmaster Drop Your Link For Backlink by Dasameolgee(m): 10:25am On Aug 12, 2018
Re: September Baclink: Webmaster Drop Your Link For Backlink by Cyberl33t: 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
Lol they won't listen!! grin

Ignorant dumb web owners
Re: September Baclink: Webmaster Drop Your Link For Backlink by paking(m): 1:26am On Aug 21, 2018

Easy Steps On How To Become An Affiliate Marketer. / I Need A Verified Nigerian Or US Adsense Acccount / 10 Powerful Headlines To Drive Targeted Organic Traffic To Your Website (WATCH)