Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,985 members, 7,841,760 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning (37155 Views)

Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today / Python Killed At The Back Of My House / 7 Ft Python Killed At Work During Night Duty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
obafemee80:
Lalasticlala now grin
Omo u no try o grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning by AreaFada2: 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
Jeffrey12:
Very few Pythons left in Nigeria...

Unto the promise land..

I'm telling you.

Govt nor care about people dying let alone pythons. shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning by maxiuc(m): 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
In the space of two hours three snake topics hav made it to frontpage

How to make lala happy
pkill a snake
kill more snakes
Re: Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning by Hades2016(m): 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
Text location grin
Re: Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning by sekem: 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hmm, this snake is a MAVRODIAL python
Re: Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning by ipreach: 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lala is in love with snakes
Re: Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning by thaoriginator: 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
Utibiano:
la-la bi lik
Guy stop that! See how you got me hungry right now... That soup go blend with a bowl of EBA

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning by Jeffrey12(m): 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
AreaFada2:

I'm telling you.

Govt nor care about people dying let alone pythons. shocked shocked
lol grin
Re: Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning by thaoriginator: 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
CXLVII:
Chai!

Egusi soup o!

Runs to market to buy other ingredients

Garri
2 cup of periwinkle
Ugu leaf
Maggi
Salt
Palm oil
Vegetable oil
Beef
Cray fish
Egusi
Dry pepper
Stock fish
Roasted fish
Titus fish
Prawns
Abeg no put Periwinkle for my soup ohhhh!..... *drops plate*
Re: Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
im sure all these pythons killed and there would earn someone some good foreign currencies if collected and well bred
Re: Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning by QuietHammer(m): 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
Joshjings:
God, see meat
I guess you eat snake meat
Re: Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning by xynerise: 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
So this snake mod is telling me that if 2000 snake topics are created today, all 2000 topics MUST hit frontpage? undecided
Re: Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning by xynerise: 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
Re: Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning by Deyemith: 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
Let meet to discuss how we would share the meat.
Re: Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning by ifyokwu(f): 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
I have to comment in Dis one, where are all dis snakes before , dis is getting out of hand , I cover me and my family with blood of Jesus. Amen God forgive me for hating dis ur creation. #ihatesnakes
Re: Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning by bablong(m): 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
i swear, dead or alive i no fit touch da tin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning by spartan50(m): 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Will you rather let the snakes kill people than have the snakes killed?

Me no like snake at all. They are too deadly abeg. We no need them for Nigeria. Any othver countries can keep them.
grin
They have a role to play when it comes to ecosystem. In other countries snake handling is a big business.. But as African as we are snakes are killed.. Think bro
Re: Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning by akilo1: 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
see food

Re: Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning by Cadamlk: 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
Another python again? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Make all these animals jejelly dey sidon for their bush oo before Nigerians go chop them finish.

My Naija guys gat no chill when it comes to killing bush meat oo grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning by ednut1(m): 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Will you rather let the snakes kill people than have the snakes killed?

Me no like snake at all. They are too deadly abeg. We no need them for Nigeria. Any other countries can keep them.
grin
pythons are not venomous, they are dangerous to goats, dogs, chicken which they constrict and swallow. instead of killing dem. dey shud be relocated
Re: Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning by verygudbadguy(m): 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
ednut1:
pythons are not venomous, they are dangerous to goats, dogs, chicken which they constrict and swallow. instead of killing dem. dey shud be relocated

I didn't know this until now.

I too fear snake walahi.
Re: Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning by davidque007(m): 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
I pity Nigerian pytons. soon they will go extinct in Nigeria
Re: Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning by Sheddywiz(m): 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
My boss lala and snake sef
Re: Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning by adedehinbo(m): 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
Utibiano:
la-la bi lik
this picture looks like gutter
Re: Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
people should stop killing snakes ...indiscriminately..the rate at which these snakes are killed, they might go into extinction, therby depleting our biodiversity..if snakes are sighted..appropriate authorities should. be called to take the snakes away. to a zoo or reserves .....
Re: Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
ednut1:
abi ooo pls educate these people
Re: Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
davidque007:
I pity Nigerian pytons. soon they will go extinct in Nigeria
I can bet on that....something should be done about this nefarious killings of pythons...
Re: Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning by fowosh: 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
lala and snake .......I av nothing to say
Re: Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning by Mzsolmi(f): 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
addikt:
This can successfully swallow a (human) baby!!!
human baby ke? human baby is like chin chin to this kind big over long reptile.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning by nanadeeva01(f): 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nairaland nd snake story be like 5&6
Re: Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning by Priest200(m): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
angry...this.is.destruction.of.our.wildlife.resources.......extiction.of.animal.in.view

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Just Killed This Snake Tonight / Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) / Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.