Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) (52049 Views)

Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Jealous Lady Pours Her Boyfriend Boiled Water In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by femolii: 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
I think some states enact law that women should not be beat ok what are will going to this now.
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by riczy(m): 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
Dats wat u get wen u date "Olosho'
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by sunnykaka1: 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
man u...my MAN rest in peace
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by Sultty(m): 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
Infactheen d way these women are gifted in using knives nowadays make it seems asif they have once been apprentice to maisuya cry
https://www.nairaland.com/3578460/woman-cuts-off-husbands-manhood#52895919

Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by Hiatus: 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
wellmax:
Shima WHat kinda name is that
.shima means babe or girlfriend in ajegunle

1 Like

Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by metallisc(m): 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
Silentscreamer:
d man just wasted his life... Stay faithful they will not hear..

screams.........

silently!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by smartkester(m): 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
Am i the only one seeing this.. Looks like the guy is smiling
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
kabrud:

And some idiots will be preaching to us that they are the weaker sex, don't hit them even if they hit u, be a man. May be the guy just no gree hit am because she be woman.

Thank you bros, the day a woman will slap me, I will grab her by the head, put her down, knock that head make e get small sense, then use her and sweep floor. They will be claiming weaker sex, but give them small power even in love they will literally destroy your life
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
Philpham:
Good warning to all those cheating goats called men.

So if someone cheats, can't u walk away? Did u create them?
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
dats d result of banging tout toto
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
browniex:
Rule NO 1
Never date an overly jealous woman.I did that once,so I know firsthand how it goes,a girl attempted to slice her own pussy with a razor just because she felt I was banging some other chic.
Eazy bro how girl go slice her pusssy wit razor becos her guy cheat.Any girl go slice ur sausage roll commot first bfore she reason slice her own.
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by kacchy(m): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Lol , it's slang for girlfriend/babe

Someone also told me it means "errimma" or "potos"....#another slang#

Hahahaha
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by browniex: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Eazy bro how girl go slice he pusssy wit razor becos her guy cheat.Any girl go slice ur sausage roll commot first bfore she reason slice her own.
all girls don't react to jealousy the same way,some just go over the edge.
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by Drabrah(m): 11:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
I too sure say na bötu she use.
AREA!!!
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by whywhyogun: 3:37am On Feb 01, 2017
which lady could be jealous for such a plain-looking boy?
Re: Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) by abiaumo(m): 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
See why I no fit follow woman wey senior me, them go wan dey control you like steering. Now she don kill person pikin. angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Gay Men Caught Making Love At Cemetery In Kano / Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) / Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.