Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

I Don't Wanna Drop Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Don't Wanna Drop Out (357 Views)

I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! / Harvard Drop-out Vs Uniben Drop-out. Can't Stop Laughing / AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Wanna Drop Out by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
I know this may not really be cool but I really do have little or no option than to go about it this way.Nairaland have always been helpful in all ramifications with what I've seen ever since I joined this forum.
I'm studying Biochemistry in Evangel University(a private school in Ebonyi state) where we pay 250,000 per session . I'm supposed to be in my finals (4th yr) now but I'm in my penultimate year(3rd year) cos I deferred a session due to inability to provide my fees. I have missed my first IT chance cos of the deferment and now that I'm supposed to go for it, the same Senate that told me through my Head of Department then that my letter for deferment was approved is still same people saying it wasn't right now, saying I must pay for the session I deferred before I can write my exams and I'm just 5days away from the exams this semester. I've pleaded they allow me pay partly since I can't get such amount of money from anywhere right now, no body wanna listen to me. All they're insisting is that without the money, there won't be exams for me again and there won't be IT for me likewise. I need help from anyone to remove this shame. I'll sure refund you immediately I get the money. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Younger Self / Manchester University Scholarships For Undergraduate International Students / HELP: What Will It Take For Me To Be A Chartered Accountant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.