Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake (40312 Views)

Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million / Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President / Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by Adekamkpe23: 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lilimax:
Obama should go and sit down jare. He has handed over and should allow his predecessors
to say something before him embarassed

Yeye dey smell! sad
Why only biafrauds support madmen, is it in your blood?

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by Lilimax(f): 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
CXLVII:

Hello! Obama remains a stakeholder in today's America just like every other citizen and has a right of expression.
His predecessors should talk before him or is he just realizing that his candidate lost ?embarassed

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by CXLVII: 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
bezimo:
What America values? The ones he destroyed that Trump is trying to restore.

That man should go and rest jor.

Which values did he destroy? Trump has destroyed more in less than 30 days
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by Yorobastard(m): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
Obama is the main cause of the storm happening in America. This is because he publicly declared his hatred for Donald trump.....You don't do that in a democratic national like US.

As a president you can say sorts but not publicly use your office to cause division in a country that is so multicultured....What Americans can do is wait until his term is expired then kick him out
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by omojeesu(m): 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
Which American values?
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by CXLVII: 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
saint047:
Who is Obama again?

Abia State Governor
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by Ajusshi: 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
Obama go to hell with your black man sit tight syndrome. You are now an inconsequential impotent yesterday guy. Accept your fate and move on niggure.

3 Likes

Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by obindomanya(m): 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
BUHARI WRITES NIGERIANS FROM LONDON HOSPITAL
Dear Naijerians
You fiful are bely wukied, why are you fiful fraying that I should die kuo? Ayam not even dead yet, and all of you fiful are jubilating, then ip I die now, you fiful will just turn za whole kwuontry to carnival na. I was at za foint of death when I heard that za whole kwuontry is jubilating that I am dead, I said "ah ah" I will not die now so that you fiful will not be hafi.
I even heard that afostle Suleman said that Christians should kee my cows and my herdsmen, you fiful should tell that afostle that ip anything hafens to my cows, I will pinish him o.
Por those of you saying that ayam not pighting kwaraption because I cleared Buratai, Dambazau, Amaechi, Kyari, Magu and Babachir of kwaraption like a clearing agent, I want to tell you something, they say "show me your prends and I will tell you who you are" so ip I declare all my forlitical prends kwarapt, won't you fiful say I ayam kwarapt too? Or do you fiful think ayam not wise? I have told you fiful bepor, my farty, za All Frogressive Confidence, Afee cee, is a farty por saints, kwarapt fiful cannot be pound in my farty or guberment.
I want to seize zis ofortunity to call on za National Assembly that ayam not coming back on za 6th op Pebuary again because of some unporseen circumstances, they should allow His Seselency, Za Pice Fresident op za pedral lipublik of Naijeria, Frofesuar Yemi Osibande to kwuotinue to act as za fresident fending when ayam back.
Yoowaa to za pew fiful who still believe in my guberment, Isha Allah change will begin with you bepor it gets to me.
Lest I porget, Tupace is flanning to stage a frotest against my guberment, all I can say to him is dambruba waka shege to him and za pive girls he infregnated.
Signed:
Dr. Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR
©2017
you are very very creative. welldone
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by AngelicBeing: 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Lol.... Rubbish. Obama is just yarning crap. This nigga destabilized Libya, and ruined the economies of a lot of countries, removed sanctions on Iran and was responsible for providing support to rebels in Syria. Yet he has the nerve to speak out? I tire for Yankee and their hypocrisy. Regardless, The United States of America is a Christian country. Donald Don give dem first ela

To all my Muslim brothers and sisters who decry America as an evil country, yet sell all their belongings to come here: Ignore America, it is a rich, advanced, Christian, kwarupt country. Move to Saudi Arabia , the Holy Land.
Hahaha grin grin grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by bezimo(m): 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
CXLVII:

He clearly destroyed religious freedom.Frustrating Christians in their right to disagree with LGBT whatever.So?

2 Likes

Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by onyeezeigbo: 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ginaz:

I tried to laugh but This your joke is as dried as your anus after wiping. undecided
shattap there you pretty girl
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by DonCortino: 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
Americans go protest tire! grin
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by Yorobastard(m): 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
CXLVII:

Do you no that in Obama's time you are more likely to be accepted or gain entry into America if you are a Muslim than a Christian....It wasn't balanced.....An example is Syria

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by lonelydora: 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
apatuku:
February 5th protest across Nigeria will kick off by 9.00am at the following venues on February 5th, 2017:

LAGOS – Convergence Point is New Afrikan Shrine at Agidingbi, Ikeja. Will march all the way to Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota.

ABUJA – To converge at Unity Fountain, Abuja.

PORT HARCOURT – To converge at Isaac Boro Park, Port Harcourt.

KANO – Rumfa Primary School, Enugu Road, Sabon Gari , Kano.

Enough is Enough. Please, Share on all platforms”.

I will be watching you guys from my television with a bottle of beer by my side. Good luck bro.
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by bezimo(m): 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
CXLVII:

What value has Trump destroyed.

Obama destroyed Christians religious freedom.The facts are there.

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by tolexy007(m): 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
Adekamkpe23:

Why only biafrauds support madmen, is it in your blood?

anybody that support Trump is now a biafran? undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
not yet time sir,
Learn from the Golden silence of GoodluckJ

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by CXLVII: 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lilimax:

His predecessors should talk before him or is he just realizing that his candidate lost ?embarassed

Hello! Did you read his message or just arrived at your personal conclusion. Trump is threading on a path that will break America, make enemies and lose allies. Its a world power that needs to thread carefully as China is eager to take the baton. If you think Obama was too diplomatic, Am sure you aware what did to America considering how Clinton left it.

Republicans have been known to drown America and glad that even the big wigs of the republicans already accepted there mistakes even before the elections.

How do you think a China and Russia will be feeling presently? They will be happy knowing America`s days at the helm of affairs re numbered. Watch how Europe turns its back on America in coming months if Trump does not keep it on the low. Its world politics and not business
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by seXytOhbAd(m): 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
olapluto:
Trump is killing a fly with a double barrel gun. He will soon wane off the huge respect America has built for itself. People will start to see a world without American influence. Very soon, military power will amount to nothing. Going gong-ho against Muslims may be popular today, but it will become stupid as the day clears. Today he is after Muslims. He has indicated he's coming for blacks afterwards. Then to the poor white people.

Oga ignoramus, please enlighten us. How is he coming for blacks next? A lot of Nigerians here in the States lowkey support Trump. A lot of us are medical Drs who run businesses and are awaiting tax breaks from the government. So before opening your trap, please think carefully.

3 Likes

Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by Adekamkpe23: 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
tolexy007:

anybody that support Trump is now a biafran? ur stupidity is beyond human comprehension undecided undecided undecided

Sane people don't support madmen. Check your sanity bro
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by osusuallstars: 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
Why don't they go to Saudi Arabia and live their lives the way Muslims are expected. Why worrying when a country you called it's citizens infidel asked you not to come again? Life na wahoo. Please accept the truth.
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by CXLVII: 3:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
bezimo:

What value has Trump destroyed.

Obama destroyed Christians religious freedom.The facts are there.

Trump has destroyed Unity and Diversity!

Christian religious freedom? How did he do that? Please be aware in your response that America is not constitutionally a christian country. Infact, religion does not exist in its orders.
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
I knew this dude can't qip quiet for too long. When Pbama was ruling like an Alpha-Chimp, he refused listening to anyone. Now he's sending his daughter to fight for him. How is the XL Pipeline idea a bad one?I've always maintained Obama isn't pure. When This guy handed Iran the Chief outcast, rogue nation on nation unfreezing up to $50billion USD, wasn't this a bad idea that threatens American values. It is always difficult for people who lead to learn to follow other people, they can't stand not being in the front seat. I have word for Obama and his fans, your opinion don't matter and you need to start learning to watch from the stands while others take the lead.

Oh darn, i forgot with the LGBT rights you so much glorified baraka Oduma, did that not threaten American values?

With the $221 Million dollars you were trying to export to Pakistan abi na where did that not threaten American Values ?

Did the refusal to support Israel and Nethanyahu just few days to leaving office not amount to threat on American values ?

Obama is a sparrow, he will keep singing, it's his turn to watch from the sidelines. What a disgrace on the black color!

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by seXytOhbAd(m): 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
CXLVII:

Hello! Did you read his message or just arrived at your personal conclusion. Trump is threading on a path that will break America, make enemies and lose allies. Its a world power that needs to thread carefully as China is eager to take the baton. If you think Obama was too diplomatic, Am sure you aware what did to America considering how Clinton left it.

Republicans have been known to drown America and glad that even the big wigs of the republicans already accepted there mistakes even before the elections.

How do you think a China and Russia will be feeling presently? They will be happy knowing America`s days at the helm of affairs re numbered. Watch how Europe turns its back on America in coming months if Trump does not keep it on the low. Its world politics and not business

Another myopic ignorant bloke. Europe needs America. Even Theresa May knows that if she sounds too critical, America would turn a blind eye and leave Britain stuck. Germany dictates Europe's body language for now and guess who owns 92% of the German government bond? Yup. American banks. So please start using your brain sir

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by goldedprince: 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
apatuku:
February 5th protest across Nigeria will kick off by 9.00am at the following venues on February 5th, 2017:

LAGOS – Convergence Point is New Afrikan Shrine at Agidingbi, Ikeja. Will march all the way to Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota.

ABUJA – To converge at Unity Fountain, Abuja.

PORT HARCOURT – To converge at Isaac Boro Park, Port Harcourt.

KANO – Rumfa Primary School, Enugu Road, Sabon Gari , Kano.

Enough is Enough. Please, Share on all platforms”.
THUNDA FIRE YOU DIA
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by CXLVII: 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
Yorobastard:

Do you no that in Obama's time you are more likely to be accepted or gain entry into America if you are a Muslim than a Christian....It wasn't balanced.....An example is Syria

Blood of Wizkid!

Thats a big fat lie!

Is Obama a Muslim?

I challenge you to prove the bolden with facts. Where did you get that information from?
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by osusuallstars: 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
CXLVII:

Read Trump body language. He said America first. Not interested in America leading the world. If there is a war in Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran etc, don't expect Trump to send army or any military support if it does not affect the live of it's citizens there. So stop wailing. AMERICA don't wanna waste the human and material resources helping those that called her infidels.
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by NGELEBUBE: 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ginaz:

I tried to laugh but This your joke is as dried as your anus after wiping. undecided
just as ur response is as dry as buhari's administration....oluku!

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by princessayesha(f): 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
Dear Trump....as long as u did not ban Saudi Arabia, Prophet Muhammad's country, place of the holy Ka'aba, then your hatred for Islam is a joke grin

3 Likes

Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by CXLVII: 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
seXytOhbAd:

Another myopic ignorant bloke. Europe needs America. Even Theresa May knows that if she sounds too critical, America would turn a blind eye and leave Britain stuck. Germany dictates Europe's body language for now and guess who owns 92% of the German government bond? Yup. American banks. So please start using your brain sir

America will leave Britain and Germany stuck where.....? Thats China`s prayers. No country is an Island. Russia and China re very close allies and a mistake by America will confidently hand over power to them. Trumps knows about this facts and will never try such, rather will go into Dialogue. We talking about a world power and not Nigeria. You not too conversant with international politics. Your write-ups re full of unrealistic imaginations
Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by Olarajee(m): 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Lol.... Rubbish. Obama is just yarning crap. This nigga destabilized Libya, and ruined the economies of a lot of countries, removed sanctions on Iran and was responsible for providing support to rebels in Syria. Yet he has the nerve to speak out? I tire for Yankee and their hypocrisy. Regardless, The United States of America is a Christian country. Donald Don give dem first Ela..... and he speaks the truth. American lives and safety comes first. No time for Bullshit politics.

To all my Muslim brothers and sisters who decry America as an evil country, yet sell all their belongings to come here: Ignore America, it is a rich, advanced, Christian, infidel, kwarupt country. Move to Saudi Arabia , the Holy Land.... Or una sef dey fear Sharia tinz abi?

Re: Barack Obama Hits Out At Donald Trump,warns 'american Values' Are At Stake by Decryptor(m): 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
olapluto:
Trump is killing a fly with a double barrel gun. He will soon wane off the huge respect America has built for itself. People will start to see a world without American influence. Very soon, military power will amount to nothing. Going gong-ho against Muslims may be popular today, but it will become stupid as the day clears. Today he is after Muslims. He has indicated he's coming for blacks afterwards. Then to the poor white people.

Stop yarning trash! it is bad for your health

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

King & Queen Of Netherlands Take Stunning Pics Infront Of SA's Purple Trees -PIX / China ‘building 250 New Nuclear Missile Silos At Three Locations(Pix) / Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.