Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

President Trump's White House: Gay(l.g.b.t) Rights Will Not Be Scrapped! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Trump's White House: Gay(l.g.b.t) Rights Will Not Be Scrapped! (701 Views)

President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time / Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters / The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Trump's White House: Gay(l.g.b.t) Rights Will Not Be Scrapped! by MrMontella(m): 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2017

The White House denies LGBT protections will be scrapped..

The White House has said a 2014 Obama
administration order that created new
workplace protections for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people would be kept despite reports suggesting Donald Trump was preparing to axe them.

The White House said:
“President Trump continues to be respectful and supportive of L.G.B.T.Q. rights, just as he was throughout the election,”

the statement said::

“The president is proud to have been the first ever G.O.P. nominee to mention the L.G.B.T.Q. community in his nomination acceptance speech, pledging then to protect the community from violence and oppression.”

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/31/donald-trump-considering-reversing-lgbt-rights-reforms-tuesday/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44 seun obinoscopy
Re: President Trump's White House: Gay(l.g.b.t) Rights Will Not Be Scrapped! by onyeezeigbo: 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
Join me and say this prayer, every Nigeria that is wishing our president death it is their president that will die in Jesus... Amen

1 Like

Re: President Trump's White House: Gay(l.g.b.t) Rights Will Not Be Scrapped! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
Trump had always stated his support during his campaign, especially the latter part of his campaign, so I'm not surprised.

Makes me wonder why people always thought he was against the LGBT community.

cool cool cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump's White House: Gay(l.g.b.t) Rights Will Not Be Scrapped! by brandonobi(m): 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
that's good of him
Re: President Trump's White House: Gay(l.g.b.t) Rights Will Not Be Scrapped! by modath(f): 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
As deranged as Bannon & Drumpf are, they know not mess with the hollywood gay mafia!!!!! smiley

People think Obama practically made queers special people with clear eyes? My guy sabi sey wetin dey after 6 pass 7..

2 Likes

Re: President Trump's White House: Gay(l.g.b.t) Rights Will Not Be Scrapped! by Perseus: 11:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
masonkz:
Trump had always stated his support during his campaign, especially the latter part of his campaign, so I'm not surprised.

cool cool cool

Hey buddy, you've got mail.
Re: President Trump's White House: Gay(l.g.b.t) Rights Will Not Be Scrapped! by Standardcosting(m): 4:52am On Feb 10, 2017
masonkz:

cool cool cool

Read your diary.
Its was very intersting
The part where you said a manager would be leaving moved me to tears.
What later happened between you and the girl suspecting you
Re: President Trump's White House: Gay(l.g.b.t) Rights Will Not Be Scrapped! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
Standardcosting:

Read your diary.
Its was very intersting
The part where you said a manager would be leaving moved me to tears.
What later happened between you and the girl suspecting you

I'm glad to know you found it interesting cheesy cheesy

Nothing happened. We're on different projects for now. smiley
Re: President Trump's White House: Gay(l.g.b.t) Rights Will Not Be Scrapped! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
Perseus:

Hey buddy, you've got mail.

Sorry bro. I just replied.
Re: President Trump's White House: Gay(l.g.b.t) Rights Will Not Be Scrapped! by Standardcosting(m): 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
masonkz:

I'm glad to know you found it interesting cheesy cheesy

Nothing happened. We're on different projects for now. smiley
Lolz

(1) (Reply)

Kellyanne Conway Puts Feet On Oval Office Couch; Twitter Freaks Out. / . / Floods In South Asia That Killed 1200 People (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.