Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Miyonse, Soma And Efe Up For Eviction This Week On Big Brother Naija (pics) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Miyonse, Soma And Efe Up For Eviction This Week On Big Brother Naija (pics) (28079 Views)

BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) / Soma & Marvis Kissing In Bed On Big Brother Naija (Photos/Video) / Watch As Miyonse Finally Got Down With Tboss On Big Brother Naija (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyonse, Soma And Efe Up For Eviction This Week On Big Brother Naija (pics) by ominirajj: 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
kingkuntaval:

OK...Mr moral police.
Na u sabi
Re: Miyonse, Soma And Efe Up For Eviction This Week On Big Brother Naija (pics) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
eleojo23:
I'm sorry, who are they? undecided
abi o, wat concerning me? undecided
Re: Miyonse, Soma And Efe Up For Eviction This Week On Big Brother Naija (pics) by davodyguy: 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
MOSICATED5:
what does that mean?

Hahahababaa. Don't you watch Nigerian movie adverts?
Re: Miyonse, Soma And Efe Up For Eviction This Week On Big Brother Naija (pics) by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
BlaQWolf:
Team Miyonce will stay...

I mean that guy is about the only dude giving us what we wanna see...
Vaseline Crew,I hope I have said una Mind...
me sef nor know wetin dem de search for. grin

1 Like

Re: Miyonse, Soma And Efe Up For Eviction This Week On Big Brother Naija (pics) by mondee02(m): 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
CXLVII:
Who re the trio?

Re they Mavins latest signings?
you bad grin
CXLVII:
Who re the trio?

Re they Mavins latest signings?
you bad
Re: Miyonse, Soma And Efe Up For Eviction This Week On Big Brother Naija (pics) by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
Please let's vote Miyonse.. he deserves to stay in the house.
Re: Miyonse, Soma And Efe Up For Eviction This Week On Big Brother Naija (pics) by Smallish(f): 11:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
HouseOfBalloons:
which one is Miyonse? Abeg someone should label that picture
Miyonse's in the middle
Re: Miyonse, Soma And Efe Up For Eviction This Week On Big Brother Naija (pics) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
HouseOfBalloons:
which one is Miyonse? Abeg someone should label that picture
The one in the middle.
Re: Miyonse, Soma And Efe Up For Eviction This Week On Big Brother Naija (pics) by debbie223(f): 12:26am On Feb 01, 2017
i like efe n i'm wishing him the best n i hope he get to the very end of the game,pls vote for efe
Re: Miyonse, Soma And Efe Up For Eviction This Week On Big Brother Naija (pics) by debbie223(f): 12:53am On Feb 01, 2017
how do i vote?
Re: Miyonse, Soma And Efe Up For Eviction This Week On Big Brother Naija (pics) by bestspoke: 1:55am On Feb 01, 2017
debbie223:
how do i vote?
download wechat..

Register with airtel line(mtn does not work)

Search Africamagictv on wechat

Follow them

from the options click vote

select efe

vote 100times

To those commenters saying BBN is useless.

I bet you have not watched a scene from the show, abi you no get decoder to watch it self.

1 Like

Re: Miyonse, Soma And Efe Up For Eviction This Week On Big Brother Naija (pics) by Nobody: 3:04am On Feb 01, 2017
myners007:
Please if u think the big brother show is the silliest and most uninteresting program to be air on tv, kindly hit the like button
You don't really know dumb you sound thinking you made sense. Why are you foolishly condemning other people's source of entertainment? Everybody must not like and hate the same things. Respect human diversity and choice. Don't impose your choice on others please.
I don't watch the TV but I still respect the choice of others.
Re: Miyonse, Soma And Efe Up For Eviction This Week On Big Brother Naija (pics) by Revolva(m): 3:51am On Feb 01, 2017
angry angry angry boring rubbish show
Re: Miyonse, Soma And Efe Up For Eviction This Week On Big Brother Naija (pics) by myners007: 8:01am On Feb 01, 2017
Ontarget:

You don't really know dumb you sound thinking you made sense. Why are you foolishly condemning other people's source of entertainment? Everybody must not like and hate the same things. Respect human diversity and choice. Don't impose your choice on others please.
I don't watch the TV but I still respect the choice of others.
If u believe that Big brother is an entertaining program then u must be the dumbest dumb on earth.
Re: Miyonse, Soma And Efe Up For Eviction This Week On Big Brother Naija (pics) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
myners007:
If u believe that Big brother is an entertaining program then u must be the dumbest dumb on earth.
One man's meat is another man's poison. Learn not to impose your choices on other people. We are all different people with different tastes. If you don't like a certain thing you stay quiet and let others who like it to enjoy their moment. Don't force your opinion and tastes on others. Get that to your head. It's simple common sense.
Re: Miyonse, Soma And Efe Up For Eviction This Week On Big Brother Naija (pics) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
Well, goodbye to Soma and Miyonse. Miyonse! I hope you have learnt your lessons.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina "My Greatest Fear Is Losing Collins, My Boyfriend" / Power(series) Is Back!!! / Bbnaija : Seyi Becomes New Head Of House For This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.