Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

I Want To Register A Domain Name - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Register A Domain Name (2594 Views)

How To Register A Domain Name For Your Website. / Cash Awoof Registration Guide: How To Register And Make ₦200,000 Monthly / Webmasters, How Can I Register A Domain Name On Hostgator? It Rejected My Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Register A Domain Name by Godmother(f): 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
I need a cheap registrar of 4,000-4,500 naira for a domain name. I actually tried using DomainKing.ng but those guys don't seem serious abeg. Does anyone know a cheap registrar
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by warrenweste(m): 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
Godmother:
I need a cheap registrar of 4,000-4,500 naira for a domain name. I actually tried using DomainKing.ng but those guys don't seem serious abeg. Does anyone know a cheap registrar

how are they not serious? is the payment not going? u can try godaddy if u have a gtb mastercard
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by Godmother(f): 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
warrenweste:

how are they not serious? is the payment not going? u can try godaddy if u have a gtb mastercard

I tried Godaddy but the site displayed was in Spanish. I tried refreshing severally but the issue was the same.
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by betahost247(m): 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
Godmother:

Hello,

Beta Host Limited is the right place for you.

Buy your domain name for N3,500/yr

Visit: http://www.betahost247.com/billing/domainchecker.php to place your order.

Hope to see you as one of our customer soon.

Thank you

Regards,
Beta Host Limited Sales Team
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by warrenweste(m): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
Godmother:

I tried Godaddy but the site displayed was in Spanish. I tried refreshing severally but the issue was the same.

head over to namesilo.com
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by Donald3d(m): 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Godmother:
try whogohost .do you mind using my afflliate link?
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by BiafranBushBoy: 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
I bought mine for 0.99$ from 1&1.com cheesy

When it expires... i will move over to another cheesy
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by gidimasters(m): 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
I bought mine for 0.99$ from 1&1.com cheesy

When it expires... i will move over to another cheesy

Lol... Continue making yourself happy and thinking when you want to transfer to another registrar, you will pay the same 0.99$.

Your 15$ na gallant

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by BiafranBushBoy: 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
gidimasters:

Lol... Continue making yourself happy and thinking when you want to transfer to another registrar, you will pay the same 0.99$.

Your 15$ na gallant

cheesy cheesy...
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by Godmother(f): 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
warrenweste:

I just tried this registrar but my credit card company (First Bank) rejected the transaction
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by cbrass(m): 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
U can use smartweb now
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by Godmother(f): 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
betahost247:

Hello,

Beta Host Limited is the right place for you.

Buy your domain name for N3,500/yr

Visit: http://www.betahost247.com/billing/domainchecker.php to place your order.

Hope to see you as one of our customer soon.

Thank you

Regards,

I just filled an invoice with you.
Are you DANJUMA cos the bank payee name is Danjuma Khalid.
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by BetaHostTeam: 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
Godmother:

I just filled an invoice with you.
Are you DANJUMA cos the bank payee name is Danjuma Khalid.

Hello,

That's our CEO Account No. You can proceed to make payment.

Do let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you

Regards,
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by Godmother(f): 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
BetaHostTeam:

Hello,

That's our CEO Account No. You can proceed to make payment.

Thank you

Regards,

Ok. I'll pay in tomorrow. I was unable to use my atm. Hope it will be set up within 24 after I pay.
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by BetaHostTeam: 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
Godmother:

Ok. I'll pay in tomorrow. I was unable to use my atm. Hope it will be set up within 24 after I pay.

Hello,

Immediately your payment is received, your account will be setup instantly, No need to wait for 24hrs. Kindly use your domain name or Invoice No as depositors name while making payment to enable us trace your payment on time.

Thank you

Regards,
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by warrenweste(m): 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
Godmother:

I just tried this registrar but my credit card company (First Bank) rejected the transaction

yes firstbank card doesn't work for intl transaction again if you need the domain for the purpose of bloggn alone then u can go with our nigeria registrar here smiley
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by Godmother(f): 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
BetaHostTeam:

Hello,

Immediately your payment is received, your account will be setup instantly, No need to wait for 24hrs. Kindly use your domain name or Invoice No as depositors name while making payment to enable us trace your payment on time.

Thank you

Regards,

Ok. I should pay before 8:30am to avoid the rush.
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by Godmother(f): 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
warrenweste:

yes firstbank card doesn't work for intl transaction again if you need the domain for the purpose of bloggn alone then u can go with our nigeria registrar here smiley

For real? I didn't know. Thanks for the info.
I also tried paying for facebook advert and it didn't go through.
Guess I'll have to transfer some money to my GTBank account for that purpose.
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by warrenweste(m): 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
Godmother:

For real? I didn't know. Thanks for the info.
I also tried paying for facebook advert and it didn't go through.
Guess I'll have to transfer some money to my GTBank account for that purpose.

yes only gtb and access still alow u to pay with yur naira card.with $100 monthly limit
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by gidimasters(m): 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
warrenweste:

yes only gtb and access still alow u to pay with yur naira card.with $100 monthly limit

Fcmb included
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by Godmother(f): 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
warrenweste:

Ok, thanks for this. I'll put it in mind.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by betahost247(m): 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
Godmother:

Ok. I should pay before 8:30am to avoid the rush.

Hello,

Not a Problem.

Regards,
Ahmed Khan
Beta Host Limited Sales/Support Team
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by Godmother(f): 8:46am On Feb 01, 2017
betahost247:

Hello,

Not a Problem.

Regards,
Ahmed Khan

Hi, I just paid in. I used the domain name and invoice number while paying. Hoping the domain gets registered soonest. Also, I want to use my own hosting; hope I can get it transfered.
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by betahost247(m): 9:39am On Feb 01, 2017
Godmother:

Hi, I just paid in. I used the domain name and invoice number while paying. Hoping the domain gets registered soonest. Also, I want to use my own hosting; hope I can get it transfered.

Hello,

Thank you for the opportunity to be of service. I have checked your domain is active and running Smoothly. Regarding the transfer of your hosting account, Yes it's possible. We can move your files without additional charges apply.

Do let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you

Regards,
Adebayo Adeyemi
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by Godmother(f): 10:16am On Feb 01, 2017
betahost247:

Hello,

Thank you for the opportunity to be of service. I have checked your domain is active and running Smoothly. Regarding the transfer of your hosting account, Yes it's possible. We can move your files without additional charges apply.

Do let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you

Regards,
Adebayo Adeyemi

Hi,

The domain www.womeninconnect.com is truly active. Thanks a lot. Someone trusted is helping me with the transfer as I don't know much about transfering domains. Thanks a lot
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by warrenweste(m): 10:19am On Feb 01, 2017
gidimasters:

Fcmb included

with $100 limit to?
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by betahost247(m): 10:22am On Feb 01, 2017
Godmother:

Hi,

The domain www.womeninconnect.com is truly active. Thanks a lot. Someone trusted is helping me with the transfer as I don't know much about transfering domains. Thanks a lot

Hello,

The pleasure is ours.

Thank you for choosing Beta Host Limited

Regards,
Mariam Sule
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by gidimasters(m): 10:32am On Feb 01, 2017
warrenweste:

with $100 limit to?
Yes...
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by warrenweste(m): 10:33am On Feb 01, 2017
gidimasters:

Yes...

ok thnks
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by LekkiHost: 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
Godmother:
you can register your domain with lekkihost. our prices are cheap and affordable starting from .com.ng which is N2000. visit our website www.lekkihost.com or call 09081177716
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by johnnym1: 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hi,

I have about 3 persons who have tried to pay for godaddy with GT but getting an error message that your payment cannot be processed at this time,how can the issue be resolved since its GT is the only card that can be used online in Nigeria.Your help will be appreciated

warrenweste:

Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by warrenweste(m): 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
johnnym1:
Hi,

I have about 3 persons who have tried to pay for godaddy with GT but getting an error message that your payment cannot be processed at this time,how can the issue be resolved since its GT is the only card that can be used online in Nigeria.Your help will be appreciated

try access visa card or fcmb card.. Or call gr customer care at the back of the card to complain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Internet Registrar Targets 1m .ng Domain Registrations By 2023 / Review Of Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) / 50 Cool Dreamweaver Tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.