Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

I Want To Register A Domain Name - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Register A Domain Name (2587 Views)

How To Register A Domain Name For Your Website. / Cash Awoof Registration Guide: How To Register And Make ₦200,000 Monthly / Webmasters, How Can I Register A Domain Name On Hostgator? It Rejected My Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by pragidso: 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
Godmother, I wanted to check your site so I do the same thing but it couldn't display. Please let me know why cos I want get a site too. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by Godmother(f): 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
pragidso:
Godmother, I wanted to check your site so I do the same thing but it couldn't display. Please let me know why cos I want get a site too. Thanks

Hi, the domain name is registered, but I'm yet to host my site cos I'm having some slight issues.
One thing I can say though is that betahost247 has excellent customer service.
There's a guy I call on phone and he's ever patient and ready to put me through.
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by jamih: 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
Try alpname.com
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by betahost247(m): 9:10am On Feb 06, 2017
Godmother:

Hi, the domain name is registered, but I'm yet to host my site cos I'm having some slight issues.
One thing I can say though is that betahost247 has excellent customer service.
There's a guy I call on phone and he's ever patient and ready to put me through.

Hello GodMother,

Thank you for the opportunity to be of service. We are committed bring you the best hosting service provider in Nigeria.

Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,
John G.
Beta Host Limited Sales/Support Team
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by Godmother(f): 2:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
betahost247:

Beta Host Limited Sales/Support Team

Hi, I'm having some slight issues with my domain name. After the registration some emails were sent to me but I didn't get any containing my login details. I've been trying to upload a wordpress template but having serious issues.
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by betahost247(m): 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
Godmother:

Hi, I'm having some slight issues with my domain name. After the registration some emails were sent to me but I didn't get any containing my login details. I've been trying to upload a wordpress template but having serious issues.

Hello,

Provide us with your domain name pls?

Awaiting your reply.

Thank you

Regards,
Adebayo Adeyemi
Beta Host Limited Tech Team
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by hostkobo(m): 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
Godmother:
I need a cheap registrar of 4,000-4,500 naira for a domain name. I actually tried using DomainKing.ng but those guys don't seem serious abeg. Does anyone know a cheap registrar

Ill register your .com for N4,000 only

regards,
HK

hit me up on whatsapp, details in my signature
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by Godmother(f): 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
betahost247:

Hello,

Provide us with your domain name pls?

Awaiting your reply.

Thank you

Regards,
Adebayo Adeyemi

The domain name is www.womeninconnect.com
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by betahost247(m): 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
Godmother:

The domain name is www.womeninconnect.com

Hello,

Your mail has been reply, please kindly check and take the necessary action indicated in the mail.

Thank you

Regards,
Mariam Sule

1 Like

Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by Godmother(f): 3:16am On Feb 14, 2017
betahost247:

Hello,

Your mail has been reply, please kindly check and take the necessary action indicated in the mail.

Thank you

Regards,
Mariam Sule

Hi,

Yea and thanks, the issue has been resolved. I'll recommend you guys over and over again.
Re: I Want To Register A Domain Name by solutionarena: 10:00am On Feb 14, 2017
Get started with hosting your website today on our fast and reliable server with 99.9% uptime

Disk Space-7GB @N6500 comes with free domain registration, unlimited features and more.... this package covers .com, .org, .net

NG Hosting

Disk Space-7GB @N4700 comes with free domain registration, unlimited features and more.... this package covers .com.ng, .org.ng etc

For further enquires: call -08186219002,07011123518

Visit:www.cedarhostng.net

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A 5 Page Website With One Year Hosting / Database Of Email Addresses Of Nigerian University Students Needed. / Review Of Linda Ikeji Social (LIS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.