Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Nairalander Meets Ramsey Noah In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalander Meets Ramsey Noah In Lagos (1962 Views)

Meet Ramsey Noah And His Family (Wife, Daughter And Sons) / Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) / Ramsey Noah And Desmond Elliot At AMVCA 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Meets Ramsey Noah In Lagos by Queentito(f): 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
I went to ICM earlier today with my friend and guess who we ran into? Ramsey Noah! My God, that man has been my crush since when I was a kid but I was never opportuned to meet him in person. Seeing him today was a mixture of both excitement and uncertainty, I really want to jump on his neck and tell him how much I like him but the fear of embarrassment is the beginning of wisdom. I later summoned courage and went over to say hello to him and to my greatest surprise, he responded with smiles saying thank you and all, fam! My joy knew no bounds, thanks to my itel S31 that made sure every moment with my long time crush was captured.
Re: Nairalander Meets Ramsey Noah In Lagos by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
Re: Nairalander Meets Ramsey Noah In Lagos by Queentito(f): 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
DeAvenger:
what's it?
Re: Nairalander Meets Ramsey Noah In Lagos by Riyikebaby(f): 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ordinary crush and you're blushing like this mtcheeew
Re: Nairalander Meets Ramsey Noah In Lagos by Queentito(f): 11:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
Riyikebaby:
Ordinary crush and you're blushing like this mtcheeew

Let me blush in peace

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Meets Ramsey Noah In Lagos by easrael(f): 10:34am On Feb 04, 2017
You met Ramsey Noah and you don't want us to rest

Nawa o

Nairalanders sha
Re: Nairalander Meets Ramsey Noah In Lagos by nuelzy: 10:38am On Feb 04, 2017
Dunno if my c8 is faulty or my eyes just dont want to view the images
Re: Nairalander Meets Ramsey Noah In Lagos by Brown14: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2017
Ordinary Ramsey Noah?

That means if u see wizkid or Davido u go go do advert 4 newspaper and radio stations
Re: Nairalander Meets Ramsey Noah In Lagos by Queentito(f): 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
easrael:
You met Ramsey Noah and you don't want us to rest

Nawa o

Nairalanders sha

Who your rest help?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Meets Ramsey Noah In Lagos by Queentito(f): 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
nuelzy:

Both tongue
Re: Nairalander Meets Ramsey Noah In Lagos by Queentito(f): 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
Brown14:
Ordinary Ramsey Noah?

That means if u see wizkid or Davido u go go do advert 4 newspaper and radio stations

It's none of your concern

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Meets Ramsey Noah In Lagos by Queentito(f): 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
nuelzy:

It's your c8 I'm sure, go and buy itel S31 tongue
Re: Nairalander Meets Ramsey Noah In Lagos by elegantslayer(f): 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
Brown14:
Ordinary Ramsey Noah?

Haba,Davido and wizkid to Ramsey,u sef lack respect.which kind comparison be dat.wizkid and davidoam just so disappointed
Re: Nairalander Meets Ramsey Noah In Lagos by Tyche(m): 9:21am On Feb 11, 2017
More like an itel advert
Re: Nairalander Meets Ramsey Noah In Lagos by Queentito(f): 7:30am On Feb 16, 2017
elegantslayer:
Haba,Davido and wizkid to Ramsey,u sef lack respect.which kind comparison be dat.wizkid and davidoam just so disappointed

Lool, be going biko
Re: Nairalander Meets Ramsey Noah In Lagos by Queentito(f): 7:30am On Feb 16, 2017
Tyche:
More like an itel advert

Really?
Re: Nairalander Meets Ramsey Noah In Lagos by Queentito(f): 7:31am On Feb 16, 2017
Brown14:
Ordinary Ramsey Noah?

If I wish tongue
Re: Nairalander Meets Ramsey Noah In Lagos by easrael(f): 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
Queentito:

Who your rest help?

Leave me alone please
Re: Nairalander Meets Ramsey Noah In Lagos by Queentito(f): 2:01am On Feb 17, 2017
easrael:

Leave me alone please
I hold you before? Oga disappear joor
Re: Nairalander Meets Ramsey Noah In Lagos by Queentito(f): 5:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
nuelzy:

It's your c8, throw it away

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Bursts Out Dancing Joyfully In Her House (photos, Video) / Davido Recieves Hair Cut As He Visit His Brother As Gun Bein Point At Him In His / Mayorkun: I Wrote My Song, "Tonight" To Send MY Girlfriend Away.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.