Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Professor Apologise To 2face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Professor Apologise To 2face (904 Views)

Susan And Helen Apologise To Davido (Video) / Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) / 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professor Apologise To 2face by omogerohprecious(m): 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
Good day brethren, I put up an update yesterday that incurred the wrath of some of my friends and the population at large for what some considered its harshness to another member of the Nigerian community. In hindsight I believe I was indeed harsh. I believe I am wrong to have come at him in the manner in which I did. He's in love with our nation like I am and like the rest of us. It was in finding a lasting remedy to our national malaise that I believe my passion took the best of me, and it was in that regard that I erred. I apologize for that and I apologize to those whom my update affected in any manner. I was wrong and I am sorry. Thank you and God bless you all.
Re: Professor Apologise To 2face by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
Keep your apologies .... #l'mAnIlliterateToo ... protest we must!! angry sad

Fvck the guvament!

3 Likes

Re: Professor Apologise To 2face by mascot87(m): 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
Join d protest Prof then u r forgiven.

1 Like

Re: Professor Apologise To 2face by omogerohprecious(m): 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
pics

Re: Professor Apologise To 2face by ritababe(f): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
yeye they smell

1 Like

Re: Professor Apologise To 2face by Alasi20(m): 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Professor Apologise To 2face by crazyABO(m): 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]and who gave this one lecturer? And this one will b failing student ooo
Re: Professor Apologise To 2face by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
am glad tubaba ignored his nonchalant attitude, that's maturity at its peak.
Re: Professor Apologise To 2face by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
am glad tubaba ignored his nonchalant attitude, that's maturity at its peak. sad
Re: Professor Apologise To 2face by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
as they said silence is the best answer for a f..l

1 Like

Re: Professor Apologise To 2face by Ajewealth123(m): 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
omogerohprecious:
Good day brethren, I put up an update yesterday that incurred the wrath of some of my friends and the population at large for what some considered its harshness to another member of the Nigerian community. In hindsight I believe I was indeed harsh. I believe I am wrong to have come at him in the manner in which I did. He's in love with our nation like I am and like the rest of us. It was in finding a lasting remedy to our national malaise that I believe my passion took the best of me, and it was in that regard that I erred. I apologize for that and I apologize to those whom my update affected in any manner. I was wrong and I am sorry. Thank you and God bless you all.
insane idiot in a sane world
Re: Professor Apologise To 2face by Scream(m): 11:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
Prof please give us breathing space... you are behaving like an illiterate. To think that you were even lectured on how £oolish your behaviour was...chai!

1 Like

Re: Professor Apologise To 2face by Gwan2(m): 5:00am On Feb 01, 2017
Re: Professor Apologise To 2face by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 01, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Police To Call Actress, Toyin Abraham For Questioning Over Ex Lover, Segun Egbeg / Ice Prince Is Set To Announce A New Major Endorsement Deal On A Bit? / #bbnaija! Photos Of Don Jazzy And The Dna Twins Visit To The Big Brother Naija H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.