Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) (87277 Views)

Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same / Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face / Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by metronaija4: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
Superstar, Davido prostrates to greet legend, 2face on stage at Davido’s #30billionconcert last night.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-davido-prostrates-2face-stage/

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by OgahBohz: 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
wash!

174 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by Leverageisback(m): 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
grin are you sure he wasnt bending over for two face? perhaps he got so high he got carried away and wanted to play with tuface the way they do behind closed doors

ps eveezy go talk say my dog no be my dog and the mumu no come get back up

3 Likes

Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by Nne5: 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
OK
It was because tubaba was drunk so davido had to somehow get him offstage

Meanwhile grin

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by thorpido(m): 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
E be like say Davido don repent.He's reconciling and exhibiting humility of recent.

48 Likes

Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by ladeb: 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
Yea...he recognized a legend

15 Likes

Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
we can't hide from whom we are. Davido you were created to be a beast, stop this your act of pretending to be humble. I'm sure soon your nature will manifest. just like a friend of mine that constantly forgets he is a pastor, he always like "oh, I even forgot they see me as a pastor"
always embrace your true calling

Augustap

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
If i take jaz slap you eh.....Waka pass jor

10 Likes

Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
2baba tuale! D origin of 9ja music selling out to d world.

31 Likes

Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by iHart(m): 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
respect

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by 3millionia: 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
Weee
Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by toyinjimoh(m): 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
So davido can be humble like this....praise tha lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nice one.. Two legends ...

But who else noticed else 2face was high as fcck while performing.. David had to stylishly make him round up..even the prostrating was another tactic to make him finish up his performance.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
the world is coming to an End
Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by Ezedon(m): 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
I
Thought he no get respect
Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by cosmatika(m): 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
Frog voice forming humble
Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by micgray100(m): 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nice one
Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by davibid: 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
I'm liking Davido more and more

Rich and humble

Obviously paying respect to the legend of our time

cool

3 Likes

Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by pointstores(m): 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nawa
Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by SomeoneNice: 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
2baba na king na.. Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by LifeDrama: 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
Funny enough 2 Face was drunk last night

7 Likes

Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
na wa o
NwaChibuzor802:
If yoruba people are not bowing to an Idoma man like 2face, they will surely be bowing to an Igbo man.

By the way it shows David is getting better in terms of maturity and respect.

But all these na just for show and for the camera.

from nwachibuzor1 to 802 now within a yr, you keep changing moniker every day as bot keep banning you. The energy u are using to post trash and creating useless monikers will be very useful on Fiverr. You would have been making thousands of dollars yearly now. Dont worry, by the time you sleep and wake up one day, and realized that you have spent many yrs here, and gain nothing in life, but likes only, thats when you will close to hanging your self. 2018 is at the corner, you can be less stupid... just an elderly advice.. grin

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by paradigmshift(m): 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
normal activity.
2baba too humble Sha.
met him in Benin and i was shocked. very easy going with all him money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by TVTKOKO(m): 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
Davido really fall my hands jare angry angry angry angry

Lyk wat the hell is that supposed to mean
Mtchewwww angry angry angry angry angry angry sad
Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by JuanJO(m): 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
Davido! Davido!! Davido!!! who not what you are up to

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by ImpressionsNG: 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
Baba na Baba. As it stands in the contemporary Nigerian music industry, Tuface is the kind of guy you love, respect or beef. You can't genuinely ignore him. You can't genuinely hate him. You either love him or respect him.... If it's not love or respect, then it's beef. He has paid his dues.

But meanwhile, no woman would love or respect a man with incessant network failure or inherent weakness in the lower region. Worst of all, no woman would bother to beef any woman in the latter predicament. Thankfully, nature has given us everything we need to overcome every problem. The incredible combination of garlic and vitamin c is probably the best gift of nature in that regard. No need to talk too much. Get all the details you need and consider yourself lucky.....

http://www.impressions.ng/amazing-benefits-of-garlic-and-vitamin-c-combination-for-men/

3 Likes

Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by BafanaBafana: 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
The living legend himself.

1 Like

Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by 02Kebreal(m): 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
ajibolabd:
the world is coming to an End

NA YOUR END?
Re: Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) by tballeyy(m): 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
Davido is now born again thug

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teni Visits Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels, Holds Discussions On Malaria Eradication / Photos : Yul Edochie Exposes Homosexual Chasing Him For S*x / Ernest Asuzu Now Healthy As He Is Spotted At Roban Stores Awka- PICTURE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.