Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Do You Have A Three Bedroom To Sublet? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Have A Three Bedroom To Sublet? (589 Views)

Room To Sublet? / Do U Wish To Sublet An Affordable Room In Yaba, Ikoyi Or Lekki / Sublet/squatting Tenants Is Refusing To Move. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Three Bedroom To Sublet? by nwarosa: 12:53am On Feb 01, 2017
Hi please I am looking to sublet a three bedroom flat on the mainland. Do you know any one relocating or subletting?
Re: Do You Have A Three Bedroom To Sublet? by propzncribz: 1:39am On Feb 01, 2017
What is the reason for the sublet? Are you seeking a place for a short period or are your trying to avoid due protocol by not paying agency and legal fees?
Re: Do You Have A Three Bedroom To Sublet? by nwarosa: 6:44am On Feb 01, 2017
propzncribz:
What is the reason for the sublet? Are you seeking a place for a short period or are your trying to avoid due protocol by not paying agency and legal fees?
Don't have funds for the protocol.
Re: Do You Have A Three Bedroom To Sublet? by waleco2008: 7:42am On Feb 01, 2017
Bros I feel you for this recession the one I hv is in ikorodu garage u can contact me 08026267624
Re: Do You Have A Three Bedroom To Sublet? by nwarosa: 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
waleco2008:
Bros I feel you for this recession the one I hv is in ikorodu garage u can contact me 08026267624

Oga Wale. Ikorodu is very far for me. I was hoping for Akowonjo area.
Re: Do You Have A Three Bedroom To Sublet? by propzncribz: 11:33am On Feb 02, 2017
nwarosa:
Don't have funds for the protocol.

Bros sublet in most cases is prohibited because it is clearly stated in the most agreements. What I will advise is negotiate the agency and agreement to 5% each or even only the agreement. Agreement is a crucial part when renting a place.
Re: Do You Have A Three Bedroom To Sublet? by true2home(m): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
Is it a most to pay " Agent fee" when you don't need an agent. How much real estate deal are you people doing in Nigeria that you are involving Agent and Legal fee? most of this So Call Legal fees do nothing to help you.

I'm sure most Landlord just want to rent their property if its available. Agent and Legal fee is a scam as far as I am concern. The agent are the one inflating the cost of renter. Agent that I have ran into personally on my property bring crazy people to rent and collect money on both side, then disappear. one of my friend that does it likes to brag how he increases the asking price on property put in his care in order to get more commission. the result is that he keeps the seller's house on the market for his personal gain only.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Three Bedroom To Sublet? by waleco2008: 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Call me have 08026267624

(1) (Reply)

Full Plot At He Made Estate For 35m Call 08101662607 / Whitegold Estate Before Lekki Free Trade Zone / Success Garden Agbowe,ikorodu Selling For N500k Per Plot.few Plot Remaining.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.