Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga (27133 Views)

DSS Saga: Apostle Suleman Cautions Against Protests, Urges Prayer For Nigeria / Video: Apostle Suleman Johnson Made U-turn After DSS Saga "Self Defense & Peace" / Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga by zoba88: 8:40am On Feb 01, 2017
Apostle Suleman has returned to church for the first time after his interrogation by DSS.After stepping into OFM Abuja Headquarters,he was seen shaking hundred of his church members who have come to support him.He did this to appreciate them for their support.

The Oracle of God used the opportunity to admonish Christians to be steadfast in the faith, unwavering in believe and unrelenting in prayers for the country.

In his words; "Only peace and unity can bring about the much needed development we want".

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/see-what-apostle-suleman-did-at-church.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga by zoba88: 8:40am On Feb 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga by zoba88: 8:40am On Feb 01, 2017
zoba88:
More
more

1 Like

Re: Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga by jaymejate: 8:44am On Feb 01, 2017
He try... But hand shake nor de bring money jare.

Some people will be like, they've been shaked by God
While some might even fall down claiming the spirit catch him or her

Just don't forget the protest

9 Likes

Re: Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga by Israeljones(m): 9:02am On Feb 01, 2017
i like the part that he had to do this to appreciate his congregation..
but what i dont really understand is why they are all kneeling down... is he God?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga by dalaman: 10:16am On Feb 01, 2017
Why are they kneeling down to shake his hands? These people are crazy.

30 Likes

Re: Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga by Tbillz(m): 10:45am On Feb 01, 2017
Remember to tell them not to kill again o! Storm is over! The number one fulani man is resting but we dont know if is in peace yet! Till feb 5!!!

3 Likes

Re: Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga by favourmic(m): 10:46am On Feb 01, 2017
I don't trust this man
Re: Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga by SeniorZato(m): 10:46am On Feb 01, 2017
Abeg stop helping this man bein popular
Re: Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga by tolexy007(m): 10:46am On Feb 01, 2017
dalaman:
Why are they kneeling down to shake his hands? These people are crazy.

me too am confused undecided

19 Likes

Re: Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga by Deeypeey(m): 10:46am On Feb 01, 2017
kneeling down?....even "daddies and husbands"
u ve shown enuf respect by standing up...if dts not enuf for u, add a little "courtesy bow"....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga by lifezone247(m): 10:46am On Feb 01, 2017
Why kneeling down for him? undecided it's not only bokoharam that does brain washing, this I guess is another form of brain washed gullible worshipers.

5 Likes

Re: Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga by MrGreenMavro: 10:46am On Feb 01, 2017
grin

dia reward is in heaven cheesy cheesy
Re: Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga by hucienda: 10:46am On Feb 01, 2017
Be like say na dis man dey reign grin

1 Like

Re: Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga by tosan200(m): 10:46am On Feb 01, 2017
Haha. Gullible people.
Re: Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga by hucienda: 10:46am On Feb 01, 2017
Suleiman trending grin

1 Like

Re: Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga by Micah360(m): 10:47am On Feb 01, 2017
Israeljones:
but what i dont really understand is why they are all kneeling down... is he God?
Simple! They love n adore him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga by zicoraads: 10:47am On Feb 01, 2017
Religion embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga by nabegibeg: 10:47am On Feb 01, 2017
hmmmmm
Re: Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga by liberty3330: 10:47am On Feb 01, 2017
Must everythin b on social media? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga by mailingdgreat: 10:48am On Feb 01, 2017
Israeljones:
me too tire for the kneeling down tinz o
Re: Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga by Christane: 10:48am On Feb 01, 2017
dat wat we mean by united we stand,divided we all ..a family who pray together stay together ...bt wait o ..wat z the essence of d kneeling ...bt truth b told ..i cant be kneeling for a mere mortal lyk me lyk dat ...wat wil dy do if dy c jesus ..
Re: Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga by AlexCk: 10:48am On Feb 01, 2017
How this take be news dey baffle me o
The "kneeling shakes" tho, lipsrsealed
Maybe humility ish, but if i b d man of God, i for tell them to rise up biko, na ya fellow man.

But well, na whu put am for fp sef,
angry angry

Re: Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 01, 2017
APOSTLE OF FAITH

1 Like

Re: Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 01, 2017
Must they knelt down What wrong with these people??
Y are they on there knees ?
Re: Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 01, 2017
Senseless DSs
Re: Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga by durubrian(m): 10:50am On Feb 01, 2017
Weda dem kneel down or not, Na their own palava. It's none of 'our' business....

I'm waiting for him to publicly apologize for those inciting statements made by him.

TOMORROW, one imam can say let all Muslims kill any igbo businessman they see near the mosque....

2 Likes

Re: Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga by femijay8271(m): 10:50am On Feb 01, 2017
why did they have to knee down for him, pls any genuine reason about that?
Re: Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga by Icon4s(m): 10:50am On Feb 01, 2017
Some don dey already kneel down ahead in anticipation of his hand shakes. Some of these Men of God have replaced Jesus with themselves.

They will soon start praying "In the name of Suleiman" instead of "in the name of Jesus".
Re: Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga by Nigeriatraining: 10:50am On Feb 01, 2017
What manner of fuckery is this? Kneel down to shake a mere man? This man is one arrogant man/pastor I ever known. First he said Govenor of Kaduna state will die, The guy never still die. He went ahead to say they should prepare for his funeral(Person wey never die how you wan take prepare for funeral).

Then he made another statement that Nigeria will be in a mess for a year if she spends a day in detention. What manner of man is he?

He could have told his congregation to not kneel down for a handshake. This is insulting to humanity..

4 Likes

Re: Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga by DonMilano(m): 10:50am On Feb 01, 2017
i pity for you guys that talk bad about the men of God..MAY GOD FORGIVE UNA

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Stop Giving Winners And Redeemed Church Members Financial Aids / Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary / Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.