Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Funniest Nigeria Actor And The Funniest Nigeria Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Funniest Nigeria Actor And The Funniest Nigeria Movie (2800 Views)

Best And Worst Nigeria Actor / Nigeria Actor And Actress / Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funniest Nigeria Actor And The Funniest Nigeria Movie by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2009
I think John Okafor is the funniest nigeria actor and I think the Movie Mr IBU is the funniest nigerian movie ever to be produced.What do you think People?
Re: Funniest Nigeria Actor And The Funniest Nigeria Movie by jeffoski(m): 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2009
We have alot but Patient Ozokwu to me is d funniest especial if she is acting a trouble some woman.for the movies i will pick My Christain Faith,Money Love and Ukwa.there are 2 i wil like 2 add but let me see if some will mention dem
Re: Funniest Nigeria Actor And The Funniest Nigeria Movie by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2009
for the females patience ozokwor
for the males its nkem owoh

mr. ibu is just stupid lipsrsealed
every movie he plays someone that is a stupid man with no sense. lol but it is acting though.
he always acts in stupid village movies.
the only funny movie of his was Mr. Ibu, the rest, na wa oooo
Re: Funniest Nigeria Actor And The Funniest Nigeria Movie by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 03, 2009
Well patience ozokwor seems funny but she is always a wicked person,i think nkem owoh talks too much but IBU is just stupidity at the highest order,the man's look is even funny,the way he talks,stands and walk.

(1) (Reply)

Download [don't Breathe] Movie Full HD!! / New Movie Trailer;Madea's Big Happy Family 2011 Starring Tyler Perry,bow Wow / Who Is/was Your Best Hollywood Child Actor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.