Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Regulators Asleep While Banks Cheat Customers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Regulators Asleep While Banks Cheat Customers (935 Views)

Banks Start Penalizing Customers Who Withdraw "Excess" Cash / Dirty Tricks Petrol Stations Attendants Use To Cheat Customers / Dirty Tricks Petrol Stations, Attendants Use To Cheat Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regulators Asleep While Banks Cheat Customers by Sonia4love(f): 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2009
Its unfortunate that the regulators of the banking industry have look the other way while ordinary customer are paying for the debt that Millionaires collected and refuse to pay,  Nigerian banks have resort increase or hide there charges in some instance even deny customer withdrew in the name of ATM problem, , some banks like (UNITED BANK OF THIEFS) are currently sucking their customers account till it dry,  in the name of charges.
Re: Regulators Asleep While Banks Cheat Customers by Emotivator(m): 1:17am On Dec 10, 2009
Sonia4love:

, some banks like (UNITED BANK OF THIEFS) are currently sucking their customers account till it dry, in the name of charges, [color=#990000][/color]

they still go ahead to debit your account further even while in red. Too bad
Re: Regulators Asleep While Banks Cheat Customers by durumike9: 8:33am On Dec 10, 2009
There is an uncle of mine who has been looking for 38m he paid into his account with UBA and till date they have not given him any answer as to what happened or where his money is. For more than a year now he has been pleading with them to pay him back his money but they keep turning him around. I know this sounds incredible but its the truth.In any case, very soon this matter shall be in the glare of the whole world for people to see the kind of banks that we now have in this country.We can not continue like this in this country.
My advise to everybody,particularly those making constant payment and withdrawals from banks is that they should always request monthly statements and make sure you go through them carefully,banks now are not what banks used to be. There are many people working in the bank now that like OPM( other peoples money) In the case of my uncle,I promise you all that we will soon have it published in all the dalies for the whole world to see what is happening in UBA now
Re: Regulators Asleep While Banks Cheat Customers by Emotivator(m): 2:51am On Dec 11, 2009
durumike9:

There is an uncle of mine who has been looking for 38m he paid into his account with UBA and till date they have not given him any answer as to what happened or where his money is. For more than a year now he has been pleading with them to pay him back his money but they keep turning him around. I know this sounds incredible but its the truth.In any case, very soon this matter shall be in the glare of the whole world for people to see the kind of banks that we now have in this country.We can not continue like this in this country.
My advise to everybody,particularly those making constant payment and withdrawals from banks is that they should always request monthly statements and make sure you go through them carefully,banks now are not what banks used to be. There are many people working in the bank now that like OPM( other peoples money) In the case of my uncle,I promise you all that we will soon have it published in all the dalies for the whole world to see what is happening in UBA now
your uncle should consider seeking legal action. N38M is not a small money. Except he has some kind of interest in the bank else, i see no reason why he should still keep silent for about one year now

(1) (Reply)

Gsm Phone Repairs Business For Graduates / What Does It Take To Make Money In Nigeria? / Help On Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.