Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

20-year-old Man Jailed For Life In Ekiti For Rape Of 4-year-old Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-year-old Man Jailed For Life In Ekiti For Rape Of 4-year-old Girl (17183 Views)

Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG / Oba Edward Ajayi Chased Away In Ekiti For Abetting Cultism In The Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-year-old Man Jailed For Life In Ekiti For Rape Of 4-year-old Girl by reykhana(m): 11:53am On Feb 01, 2017
Better!! He almost ruined her life,imagine a 4yrs old girl? Some men sha
Re: 20-year-old Man Jailed For Life In Ekiti For Rape Of 4-year-old Girl by LordAdam7: 11:53am On Feb 01, 2017
E no go last reach 1 day for prison he yansh go open like borehole.

In his next life, he go get conscience.

-Lord
Re: 20-year-old Man Jailed For Life In Ekiti For Rape Of 4-year-old Girl by Culin(f): 11:55am On Feb 01, 2017
No. I think he should be executed with an anti-aircraft gun.
Re: 20-year-old Man Jailed For Life In Ekiti For Rape Of 4-year-old Girl by LordAdam7: 11:56am On Feb 01, 2017
PrinceAAT:
Rape case is now rampant dis days. Pls whats the best punishment for rapist?...!...i will suggest make dey fry dere konji for dere face............

Bros, na this punishment fit am.

His fellow inmates would do justice to him. Imagine being raped indefinitely from 20 years until he dies.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Man Jailed For Life In Ekiti For Rape Of 4-year-old Girl by thorpido(m): 11:57am On Feb 01, 2017
More ,more more of this please!
Re: 20-year-old Man Jailed For Life In Ekiti For Rape Of 4-year-old Girl by TerrorSquad147: 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
HtwoOw:
No 4 year old in liePob land again they had to commit atrocious offense in Yoruba Land

does the name sound like one, you this deluded being? undecided undecided
Re: 20-year-old Man Jailed For Life In Ekiti For Rape Of 4-year-old Girl by SpaceAngel: 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
One of the best news in years. May he rot in hell
Re: 20-year-old Man Jailed For Life In Ekiti For Rape Of 4-year-old Girl by DonCortino: 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
HtwoOw:
No 4 year old in liePob land again they had to commit atrocious offense in Yoruba Land

Any name that is not an afonja or abóki to u is an ipob.
You try!

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Man Jailed For Life In Ekiti For Rape Of 4-year-old Girl by Antoeni(m): 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
Nice one
Re: 20-year-old Man Jailed For Life In Ekiti For Rape Of 4-year-old Girl by Thomas333(m): 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2017
Agreed what he did is very bad and evil.but life in prison is too much.
Re: 20-year-old Man Jailed For Life In Ekiti For Rape Of 4-year-old Girl by AreaFada2: 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2017
ALAYORMII:
A hausa couple went to london and lodged in a hotel. At mid night, his wife started screaming " Bera" "Bera! ( Bera being the hausa word for mouse) The husband call the room service to lay a complain but he didnt know that english word for 'bera', so this is what happn.
Husband; "ALO is zat za room sabis?
Room service. 'Good evening sir How can i help you?
Husband; "Walahi zia is sometin in za room fa.
Room service; pardon me sir but what exacthly is it?
Husband; " Err... U know za pim Tom and Jerry ko?
Room service; " Yes sir i know Tom and Jerry quite well"
Husband; " Tau walahi za jerry is here fa

cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Man Jailed For Life In Ekiti For Rape Of 4-year-old Girl by Itoro350(m): 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
Fine boy

Re: 20-year-old Man Jailed For Life In Ekiti For Rape Of 4-year-old Girl by Divasoress: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
sad This issue of pedophiles is really unbecoming o!
Re: 20-year-old Man Jailed For Life In Ekiti For Rape Of 4-year-old Girl by grandstar(m): 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
Lasskeey:
grin grin grin

The rapist is not Yoruba.

Let's end this tribalism. I'm Yoruba and might marry Ibo
Re: 20-year-old Man Jailed For Life In Ekiti For Rape Of 4-year-old Girl by brojoshua: 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
To me I think the punishment is wrong. He should have been given like 13 years jail term or something like that. Let their be true and righteous justice and not blind and evil justice. Corruption is affecting us in everything, in justice and co. Most of the judges don't really know anything about justice and they are only destroying justice in Nigeria because most are corrupt.
Re: 20-year-old Man Jailed For Life In Ekiti For Rape Of 4-year-old Girl by chiefolododo(m): 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
The punishment is greater than the offence
Re: 20-year-old Man Jailed For Life In Ekiti For Rape Of 4-year-old Girl by oscaruzie(m): 12:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
GOFRONT:
An average Nigerian man is selfish.....Wat they do in their community is wat they can do wen they attain a political oFfice...

He went to Olosho joint. He paid and tasted from d honeypot of d Olosho lady. Since then all he wanted is to Have d lady all to himsef alone...He didn't want anoda Man to taste from there again...because d sweetness is much to him...He said he didn't want her to do dat job anymore.
He said he d be payin her salary. He said he did nt want to see oda guyz wit her any more.

Even wen her customers are on standby, this man wouldn't want to let her attend to dem....He is so taken away by d sweetness of d olosho's Puna....He wants to colonize her and be d only one to enjoy her not mindin her HIV status and other Risks. He didn't want to undastand d fact dat dis lady has signed her kittykat to a commercial market.
That waz when I concluded to my sef that a Nigerian is trully selfish....That is d same way they wil Loot all d Cash and properties they will meet when they eventually get a political appointment.....And that is wat an average Nigerian political office holder is doin right now....Corruption and Selfishness everyday and everywhere!!

what is this one saying nah
Re: 20-year-old Man Jailed For Life In Ekiti For Rape Of 4-year-old Girl by vickuzzy(m): 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
they skipped adding with hard labour...
Re: 20-year-old Man Jailed For Life In Ekiti For Rape Of 4-year-old Girl by Marrtynze(m): 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
Now you are talking, this is my perfect kind of news, good for him, he would be an example to the rest of them out there when they read this news too, how do you rape a 4 yr old girl, insanely insane paedo.
Re: 20-year-old Man Jailed For Life In Ekiti For Rape Of 4-year-old Girl by goldedprince: 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
what of our alhajis and malams
Re: 20-year-old Man Jailed For Life In Ekiti For Rape Of 4-year-old Girl by FTbomb(m): 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
grandstar:

The rapist is not Yoruba.

Let's end this tribalism. I'm Yoruba and might marry Ibo
nairaland is so fvcked, man.....and this tribal bashing might not end the way i see it coz seun himself is not doing anything to stop it. i'm partly igbo myself, grew up in a yoruba neighborhood; the last thing i'd do is hate and insult their tribe. if i can't do it out here why would i do it on nairaland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20-year-old Man Jailed For Life In Ekiti For Rape Of 4-year-old Girl by phynofino: 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
cut off his manhood

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Man Jailed For Life In Ekiti For Rape Of 4-year-old Girl by SalomonKane: 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
FTbomb:
nairaland is so fvcked, man.....and this tribal bashing might not end the way i see it coz seun himself is not doing anything to stop it. i'm partly igbo myself, grew up in a yoruba neighborhood; the last thing i'd do is hate and insult their tribe. if i can't do it out here why would i do it on nairaland?
The funniest thing is when it comes to money and pussy_ these tribal and religious dimwits won't compromise, they hammer that pussy_ and forget the girl is from a tribe they profess hatred for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20-year-old Man Jailed For Life In Ekiti For Rape Of 4-year-old Girl by FTbomb(m): 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
SalomonKane:
The funniest thing is when it comes to money and pussy_ these tribal and religious dimwits won't compromise, they hammer that pussy_ and forget the girl is from a tribe they profess hatred for.
hahaha! the b Joe! toto no get enemy o....and prick too has no brain.. grin grin
Re: 20-year-old Man Jailed For Life In Ekiti For Rape Of 4-year-old Girl by SalomonKane: 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
FTbomb:
hahaha! the b Joe! toto no get enemy o....and prick too has no brain.. grin grin
Bros forget that thing abeg. If person say him hate person, him suppose hate everything about the person. No be to hate the person face but like the person yansh. grin
Re: 20-year-old Man Jailed For Life In Ekiti For Rape Of 4-year-old Girl by eyinjuege: 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
Good one.

Thank goodness another one of them paedophiles is off the streets.

All remaining pedophiles will soon face justice, infact, worse than life imprisonment.

We need our streets and homes safe for our children.
Re: 20-year-old Man Jailed For Life In Ekiti For Rape Of 4-year-old Girl by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
saying diz shows u lack basic law and prosecution ethics..as at the time he committed the crime, his age at that time would have swayed the judgement in his favour...its better to finish the life of a 20yrs old man than that of a 17yrs old boy..now u get the logic..its done everywhere not only in nja..all lawyers learn to manipulate like this..
cobadit:
Nigeria and our style of justice. Why does it take almost 2 years before the judgement is passed. All the best for the prosecutor.......... Nigeria will be better someday
Re: 20-year-old Man Jailed For Life In Ekiti For Rape Of 4-year-old Girl by HtwoOw: 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
DonCortino:

Any name that is not an afonja or abóki to u is an ipob.
You try!

Na the same thing we talk
Re: 20-year-old Man Jailed For Life In Ekiti For Rape Of 4-year-old Girl by HtwoOw: 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
does the name sound like one, you this deluded being? undecided undecided

grin He pain am Hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Salesman Stabs Boss, Demands N4m For 18 Months’ Work (Photo) / Two Teenage Phone Snatchers Nabbed In Yola / Gunmen Kill Kwara Monarch, Oba Segun Aremu-Cole, Abduct Wife, Two Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.