Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,528 members, 7,770,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:50 AM

FICTION: Friends Reunite (l*sbian Er0tica) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / FICTION: Friends Reunite (l*sbian Er0tica) (740 Views)

Must Read: Boss' Daughter {playboy Er0tica} / Must Read: Fucking Revenge {playboy Er0tica} / Must Read: Christmas With Aunty Bisi [part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 &6] ($uper Er0tica) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FICTION: Friends Reunite (l*sbian Er0tica) by trendope: 11:25am On Feb 01, 2017
Oyin and I ran into each other at a wedding ceremony one Saturday.

I could not believe my eyes when I spotted her. We had not seen each other in nearly six years. Oyin and I were very good friends back in secondary school. We lost contact after we graduated school and even though she had been in my thoughts all that time, we just sort of drifted apart.

Oyin and I were more than friends. We had something special going. We were both boarding students so that meant we basically lived together most months in a year. Our special relationship started with kissing. One evening, she fell asleep on my bed, right beside me. Sometime around midnight, even though it was dark, I noticed she and I were face to face. There was a certain intimacy that came about due to the quiet and darkness. I reached my hand up and rested it on her face. I felt her shift and knew she was awake. After a few moments, she moved closer to me and our lips met.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2017/02/fiction-friends-reunite/

(1) (Reply)

The Real Bad Guyz / The Python And The Dance: The Temptations Of Okolobia Agu / 5 Things Every Twenty Something Year Old Should Keep In Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.