Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) (60941 Views)

My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail / Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) / Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by ONPOINT555(m): 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
pyyxxaro:
This girl won hammer now like olajumoke
Make I enter town sharply go find who go give me belle
I must hammer like olajumoke sad undecided
I pity u
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by searchng4love: 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
crispyvick:

i guess u r demented.u must be suffering from bipolar,ode.moderators aint suppose to allow people lyk u comment on things coz i can see u r jst one wasted sperm
dayumm I hit a raw nerve kwa

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by birdsview(m): 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
Obascoetubi:
who told her to open her legs to unapproved man by her parents? she should go & seek helo from the man who impregnated her.
not a nice comment @all
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by kzubyar(m): 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
Obascoetubi:
who told her to open her legs to unapproved man by her parents? she should go & seek helo from the man who impregnated her.
true talk
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by crispyvick(f): 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
searchng4love:

lol ... daughter am not responsible for the traumatizing experiences you had... the rapes... the molestations at empire mushin.... isopako bariga... and your uncles... just move on with your life dearie... meanwhile.....
i guess ur dad must be those uncles dat rapes kids.mind u i just commented on a post and it is my opinion and nt ur business.i was never and will never be traumatize so get lost
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Princekembas(m): 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
Obascoetubi:
ibu ezi(pig)...stupid comment
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Fourwinds: 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
ifyalways:
Try strong tower mission. Ask for Aunty Tonia.

NOTE: THE lady should be ready to go through verification, which will involve reaching out to her family and most importantly be READY to work in the orphanage too. No free meal and bed anywhere. Nobody send am. cool
very good. I like those conditions. no fvck no fvck them no go hear... very stupid children
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by searchng4love: 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
Fourwinds:
very good. I like those conditions. no fvck no fvck them no go hear... very stupid children
very stupid indeed... thinking that the collabo between the penis and vagina is child's play
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Fourwinds: 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
marisdgreat:
Some people are just spewing trash here as if 98% of guys in this 21st century will accept a no sex relationship from a lady. So stop blaming her for the deed has already been done.
must a person be in a relationship when he or she is not ready to marry soon.? I don't know what is wrong with humans
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Fourwinds: 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
refiner:
Awwww....I feel for her!

Yea she made a mistake..some Nigerian parents are too carlous...what if she had commited suicide or abortion!

May God have mercy on her and send a helper...amen!
what u have said is nonsense oooooo....who asked her to fvck.?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Fourwinds: 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
Immorttal:
She is 17/ Mr righteous man
and so.? u never see person of 15 years wey get sense pass 20 years
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by iceberylin(m): 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
Learn to think.
Obascoetubi:
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Fourwinds: 7:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
Niyuu:

Actually I think an abortion would have been the better choice in this case.
no.! I think not fvcking at all would have solved this problem
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Benwems(m): 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
marisdgreat:
Some people are just spewing trash here as if 98% of guys in this 21st century will accept a no sex relationship from a lady. So stop blaming her for the deed has already been done.
must a girl get into a relationship? If you are not strong enough, mature enough and exposed enough. Why go into a relationship?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Fourwinds: 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
ItsQuinn:
In situation like this, abortion should be legal angry
no.! if I did not support gay marriage I will also not support abortion
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Fourwinds: 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
ItsQuinn:
And become a lesbian tongue
no.!! she will close her puna until when she is sure of marriage
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by nurusystem(m): 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
i sympatize with you,i wish you best of luck
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Richnero(m): 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
Papikush:
I deleted my initial comment because I don't want to sound too harsh. We have so many sentimentalists on nairaland.

Well, the only thing she can do right now is report the man responsible for her child to the authorities. I am sure they will find a solution from there.
report him to the authorities? For real?.. .. .. She wasn't raped, was she?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
So you think this situation she's in is better than abortion?
Either way the child will still die, the child is suffering of malnourishment which is worse till death, I think abortion is a peaceful, unconscious death smiley
Don't you think so?
Fourwinds:
no.! if I did not support gay marriage I will also not support abortion
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Fourwinds: 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
ItsQuinn:
So you think this situation she's in is better than abortion?
Either way the child will still die, the child is suffering of malnourishment which is worse till death, I think abortion is a peaceful, unconscious death smiley
Don't you think so?
no.!! I will never support abortion....IT don't need to fvck if I'm not ready to take. responsibility
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
Fourwinds:
no.! I think not fvcking at all would have solved this problem

Lol

Quite paradoxical actually. If there was no fvcking, there would be no problem to solve.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
I'm talking about her case not you. Would you prefer abortion in her case or the child to suffer and die of malnourishment consciously. Remember the child will be in a lot of pain in the slow death process. So which death is more merciful?
Fourwinds:
no.!! I will never support abortion....IT don't need to fvck if I'm not ready to take. responsibility
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Fourwinds: 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
ItsQuinn:
I'm talking about her case not you. Would you prefer abortion in her case or the child to suffer and die of malnourishment consciously. Remember the child will be in a lot of pain in the slow death process. So which death is more merciful?
I repeat I will not support her having abortion.... reason y I hate rapists and always want them dead... ..rapists are terrorists and must be treated as such
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by marisdgreat(f): 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
Fourwinds:
must a person be in a relationship when he or she is not ready to marry soon.? I don't know what is wrong with humans
Then those that are matured for relationship must sex be involved before marriage. Is it only young girls that do get pregnant what about those that are matured are they not still getting pregnant n abadoned by boys not men. A real man will take up his responsibilities no matter the consequences not boys like u.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by marisdgreat(f): 8:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
Benwems:

must a girl get into a relationship? If you are not strong enough, mature enough and exposed enough. Why go into a relationship?
Hmm those that are matured n strong enough are they not still getting pregnant n abandoned by one of the 98%. but y must u guys use sex as a yardstick to measure love
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by pyyxxaro: 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
ONPOINT555:

I pity u

I pity you more

With your goat face
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hmmm....so you prefer the child to die a slow and painful death of malnourishment....that sounds reasonable undecided
Fourwinds:
I repeat I will not support her having abortion.... reason y I hate rapists and always want them dead... ..rapists are terrorists and must be treated as such
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Benwems(m): 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
marisdgreat:

Hmm those that are matured n strong enough are they not still getting pregnant n abandoned by one of the 98%. but y must u guys use sex as a yardstick to measure love
love is not sex and sex is not love but honestly speaking if you genuinely love someone you would want to have sex with the person.
Reason guys demands sex varies but to the best of my knowledge they include these
1) A r/ship without sex the girl would not take you serious - she would be arrogant and would not be scared of loosing you.
2). Girls also demand for money, hence he would demand sex(give and take).
3). If there is a breakup, the girl would feel she didn't loose anything. Sex leads to more commitment from the girl.
4). Some girls are promiscuous and cheats. They would be dating 4-5 guys and she would not want to sleep with the guy she feels is wise enough or is foolish. She would be sleeping round with her hostel mates, friends, choir master, church members, etc and she would would to hide her pvvsy from her boyfriend. Common its not gonna happen. He would surely as for his share from the cheerful giver
5). High sex drive and inability to control ones sexual urge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat / How Do You Change Your Last Name After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.