Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Trade BITCOIN To RAISE That Fund Needed For That IDEA - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Trade BITCOIN To RAISE That Fund Needed For That IDEA (484 Views)

Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz / Why Keepin That Fund In The Bank When You Can Earn 13% Minimum Guaranteed Return / How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trade BITCOIN To RAISE That Fund Needed For That IDEA by ultrarich: 11:55am On Feb 01, 2017
THE CONCEPT:
The system is a crowd funding business concept using a web based platform. Relax to digest the write up, hopefully it wont be a waste of your time.

Am sure one way or the other, you must have heard about BitCoin that is why you are reading this now but if NO, still read anyway cheesy!
BITCOIN is often called gold coin due to its constant growth and its also dis-centralized cryptocurrency and recognized all over the world. To learn more about BitCoin, visit: https://www.weusecoins.com/ or google.

I personally tagged this system a closed recycled fastest matrix system. All the system needs to achieve the minimum of 80k monthly is a close group of minimum of 50 people and maximum 256 people (NOT MORE!). Note: the earning is dependent of the current rate of BitCoin but i assure is always side by side with dollar rate.

THE GOOD NEWS: You don't need to look for anyone to earn in this system, our team is currently and constantly running paid adverts to achieve the required number of people needed and also there won't be any financial commitment until our close group is completed (until we reach minimum of 50 people or 256 people maximum on our list). Once we reach the required number of people, we will stop accepting members.

I believe for you to be on the group, you already picked up interest, hence you are already on the list. If you have not sent me your name, kindly do.

Are you interested to know more about how this bitcoin, the most acceptable digital currency and how you can invest in it with a token of 0.03btc(#15,000) and earn not less than 0.2btc (#80,000). In order to be well position to earn massively Join my whatsapp group.
https:///3MYi6sb9xrkKIZXEXddqkD or private chat me on 08094635254

(1) (Reply)

Get A Skill Today And Make Your Dreams Come True! / Closed / Do You Need A cheap Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.