Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee (19205 Views)

Dr Amir Drags Kcee And Harrysong To Court / Oyinbo Man Challenges Harrysong To A Dance As He Performs At Chevron Got Talent / Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee by ceometromedia: 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
At the moment, Harrysong's former management boss, Kevin Luciano and Kcee alongside Daddy Showkey and some lawyers are having a closed door meeting with Chairman of Five star music, E-money, his brother and singer Kcee and others at E-Money's home in Omole Estate.

They are there to finalize the release of Harrysong and his manager, Desmond Ike from police custody.

www.metronaija.com was at the police station where Harrysong is being held, caught up with Kcee who said Harrysong has promised to hold a press conference where he would apologize to Five star music.

"Harrysong has told me, he's going to call for a press conference to apologise publicly. My mom is crying, she's been calling me, telling me to free Harrysong. But the only thing that annoyed me was the last statement he made, it's not nice on me. It's not good on me that I invested all my money and time on him".

We will keep you updated as the event unfolds.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/02/harrysong-set-to-apologise-to-five-star.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
boy boy they follow chairman they flex muscle u for no apologise now nonsense

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee by emeijeh(m): 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
The powers that be has prevailed on this issue....

Na wah o

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee by hyfr(m): 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
When money talks. He should have been proving staunch na. When mosquito bite you 2 nights for cell you go bow. But harrysong fall hand sha. I remember that his song bacana, where he said; E money dey blow, album no dey.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
Apologies are baseless now. He has committed a criminal offense according to 5star (forging signatures).
Coming out to ask for apologies is just bullshìt and I can boldly say this is a scam and a means to stay relevant in the entertainment industry.
Or

Songz has got some deep secrets of 5star music he is willing to unveil if they keep this case going grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee by LOGDAN(m): 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
D
Re: 'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee by twinskenny(m): 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
so wetin d apology go do o

1 Like

Re: 'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee by Dontripsy(m): 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
MONEY SPEAKING

But, abeg ooo, wetin cause the fight sef?
Re: 'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee by Khutie: 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
...even Phyno tawk am "sometimes yhu gotta swallow ya pride and beg" ... Harrysong has been the backbone of Kcee's musical career, no doubt...buh him manager fvck up last last by xaying dah Kcee has no talent... Still wondering who sang "Tender" after Harrysong left undecided No be same untalented Kcee? . No be everybody sabi write music buh if yhu khan see someone who is able to bring life into a well written song abeg give dah person beer, e no easy. "Yhu Are Not Alone" by MJ was originally written by R.Kelly...buh MJ made dah song wah it is today.

Still a bigg fan of both...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee by GagaBoy: 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
Harrysong was done so wrong. But cause he dont have a money spraying machine, he have to apologise. Well in Nigeria the Wealthy is always right.

6 Likes

Re: 'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee by Guyman02: 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
After the Reggae say the apology, the blues the blues grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee by SalamRushdie: 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
Man pass man but God pass all of them

2 Likes

Re: 'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee by ikp120(m): 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
Revenge games cry

Revenge is a dish best served cold cry

1 Like

Re: 'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee by ekojoe(m): 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
They took everything... cry cry cry

10 Likes

Re: 'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee by favourmic(m): 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
Haahahah

1 Like

Re: 'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
Harrysong acted foolishly. The public ranting was never needed. He went too far #MyOwnOpinion

3 Likes

Re: 'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee by bonechamberlain(m): 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
Common sense has prevailed, you didn't honour your contract, yet u are shouting they can't pull us down. Harry song you are almost forty yet you keep having problems with one label to another. Hope this time around you would be sensible enough to stay out of any Nigerian label deal.

3 Likes

Re: 'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee by hebex12(m): 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
watin concern me
Re: 'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee by lordwyze(m): 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
Weh done sir
Re: 'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee by phynofino: 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
No be small thing oo
Re: 'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee by phynofino: 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
.. embarassed

Re: 'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee by Samanza89: 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
You don't joke with money...

Why won't he apologize...

A typical definition of "get rich or die trying"

Poverty is a sin believe me!

#istandwith2baba

1 Like

Re: 'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee by nabegibeg: 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
make e do am live on nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: 'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee by bonfreregong: 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
When silence is actually Diamond.
Re: 'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee by rovher: 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
Mr Harrysong u should hv done that long before... u dint hv to wait for things to get this far...

1 Like

Re: 'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee by Damilare5882(m): 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
Youths ..let's form a poilitcal party as against 2019 and take this country back from all these hungry fools and make it better #enoughisenough
Re: 'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee by ALAYORMII: 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
A hausa couple went to london and lodged in a hotel. At mid night, his wife started screaming " Bera" "Bera! ( Bera being the hausa word for mouse) The husband call the room service to lay a complain but he didnt know that english word for 'bera', so this is what happn.
Husband; "ALO is zat za room sabis?
Room service. 'Good evening sir How can i help you?
Husband; "Walahi zia is sometin in za room fa.
Room service; pardon me sir but what exacthly is it?
Husband; " Err... U know za pim Tom and Jerry ko?
Room service; " Yes sir i know Tom and Jerry quite well"
Husband; " Tau walahi za jerry is here fa

The begger and the beggee

I hail ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee by KevMitnick: 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
Kcee is just arrogant and he is using his brother's money to humiliate Harry Song. When Harry Song was making you look good, you didn't get angry. He has served you enough and wants to grow, you refused. Are you a slave master? Even Tubaba had to leave Kennis music eventually.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee by woodboi(m): 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
If I'm Kcee, I'll allow that guy to spend 2 days behind bar, while I find a way to put a smile on mom face, just for her to see reasons why I have to do the needful. Some people deserves to be taught a lesson, Harry really mess up with the way he went about this issue.

5 Likes

Re: 'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee by femi4: 5:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
boy boy they follow chairman they flex muscle u for no apologise now nonsense
That kind apology no carry weight again. Its just to allow the sleeping dog to lie
Re: 'Harrysong To Apologise To Five Star Music' - Kcee by FisifunKododada: 5:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) / Tiwa Savage Performs At The 17th Annual National Women’s Conference (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.