Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Toke Makinwa Buys A New Pair Of Designer Shoes After Her Dog Destroyed Her Shoes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Buys A New Pair Of Designer Shoes After Her Dog Destroyed Her Shoes (1490 Views)

Toke Makinwa Buys A Car For Her P.A As A Gift (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video) / Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Buys A New Pair Of Designer Shoes After Her Dog Destroyed Her Shoes by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
Screen goddess has been balling lately.From travelling at will,to wearing fashionable outfits and showing her generous sides,she shows no signs of slowing down.Weeks after her shoes were destroyed by her dog,Coco,she decided to buy another one.In order to shut naysayers and haters,she went an extra mile to tag the brand,azzedinealaia.The pair of shoes are features on their Instagram page.

http://effiezy.com/fashion/weeks-after-her-dog-destroyed-her-designer-shoestoke-makinwa-replaces-them-with-an-expensive-one/

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A New Pair Of Designer Shoes After Her Dog Destroyed Her Shoes by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
so? well I dedicate my FTC to all those hoes waiting for me come Feb14

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A New Pair Of Designer Shoes After Her Dog Destroyed Her Shoes by Tynasparks(f): 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
Okay
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A New Pair Of Designer Shoes After Her Dog Destroyed Her Shoes by emeijeh(m): 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
So?!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A New Pair Of Designer Shoes After Her Dog Destroyed Her Shoes by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
Na she chop her former shoe
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A New Pair Of Designer Shoes After Her Dog Destroyed Her Shoes by Came: 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
Continue with the fashion way no make you get time for your marriage, way one woman way no dey do fashion come carry belle for your husband....continue you hear.
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A New Pair Of Designer Shoes After Her Dog Destroyed Her Shoes by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
Dese people and show off

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Efe Still Got Hope In His Kind Of Rap / I Did Not Call Igbos Stupid, It Was Edited – Davido / Beverly Osu Snapped Admiring Naked Kids [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.