Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Bbnaija: Efe Still Got Hope In His Kind Of Rap - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Efe Still Got Hope In His Kind Of Rap (1477 Views)

Bbnaija Bambam Shares Hot New Pics To Prove She Still Got It Despite Childbearin / Killer Of Rap Icon 2pac Has Finally Been Revealed By The Police (photo) / #BBNaija: Efe Pictured With Ebuka After Yesterday's Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Efe Still Got Hope In His Kind Of Rap by jimi4us: 11:54am On Mar 30, 2017
After watching this guy, I've come to the conclusion that Efe has absolutely NO TALENT. I would have been an Efe fans if his mumuu rap is close to this Warri Corper. His Just overhyped, Efe got no talent let's be truth to ourselves.

I haven't finished listening to intelligent raps from MI, Vector and Ice Prince. It's now primary school rap I will be wasting my time on. I know the truth hurt, but you're free to cry me a river. cos if you know me wella, I no dey read mentions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svVV3kahuPo
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Still Got Hope In His Kind Of Rap by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Still Got Hope In His Kind Of Rap by jimi4us: 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
stellx:
You are courting trouble

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_vuVgR969g
As I said, the truth hurt. Someone got to say it anyway.
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Still Got Hope In His Kind Of Rap by majicplus: 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
You can as well cry yourself an ocean for all i care, but as un-talented as u see him, he just might walk home with the MULA, and maybe then u will just have to drink otapiapia to cure ur hate over him. Who wun mention u?
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Still Got Hope In His Kind Of Rap by jimi4us: 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Still Got Hope In His Kind Of Rap by keshmuah(f): 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
I am a huge fan of Efe,but if he is going to invest 25million naira on such lame lines then he had better think twice
majicplus:
You can as well cry yourself an ocean for all i care, but as un-talented as u see him, he just might walk home with the MULA, and maybe then u will just have to drink otapiapia to cure ur hate over him. Who wun mention u?

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Still Got Hope In His Kind Of Rap by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
i still don't get what people see in him...EFE be like my name is Tina I live in Argentina I like maltina....lol Mumu lines

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Still Got Hope In His Kind Of Rap by OKorowanta: 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
Dat EFE dey fall Warri pipo hand with him quack rap.
Listen to real Warri dope star and social media rave of the moment "Tentik"
and you'll be blown away in 30 secs of his time.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Still Got Hope In His Kind Of Rap by jimi4us: 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
OKorowanta:
Dat EFE dey fall Warri pipo hand with him quack rap.
Listen to real Warri dope star and social media rave of the moment "Tentik"
and you'll be blown away in 30 secs of his time.
As in, sometimes when I listen to the thing wey Efe dey call RAP, shame go just dey catch me. Efe go dey shout warri warri! meanwhile he grew up in the north.
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Still Got Hope In His Kind Of Rap by ufenemofe: 3:00am On May 15, 2019
D truth be say efe lyrics no tight like kanaku..but loose like aba made shirt

(1) (Reply)

WATCH VIDEO: Timaya – “dance” Ft. Rudeboy (p-square) / 2baba Visits Nelson Mandela’s Home, Spotted Having A Blast In South Africa / Checkout This Cute Photos Of This New Born Triplet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.