Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Appeal To N-power Organizers and Relevant Authorities - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Appeal To N-power Organizers and Relevant Authorities (747 Views)

FG Adds 9,400 Beneficiaries To N-power Scheme / N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) / How To Write To N-power To Solve Your Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Appeal To N-power Organizers and Relevant Authorities by codeME: 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
It seems people are getting tired of this N-Power thing o. They promised they will pay December salary till now nobody have testify again that they have seen anything except 2 states even among the two state it is not every successful candidate that saw the alert.
Was discussing with some friends, they said some states like Sokoto, FCT etc have mobilize their successful candidates and they have been working since that time for example I learnt Sokoto have started working since the beginning of January. While some states are still not ready for anything.
The issue now is these successful candidates transported themselves with money daily to their posted place some even borrowed money thinking N-Power will pay them as soon as possible and they will return the money borrowed but nothing is forth coming. Eh eh what is happening o…… hope ‘recession – poli-tricking’ or the ‘Nigeria syndrome’ is not entering N – Power?
I think they can find out with data which of the states have started and pay them to encourage these individuals that are ready to work while they encourage other state to start or what do you great people of Nairaland think about this?
Thank you.
Re: Appeal To N-power Organizers and Relevant Authorities by honestivo(m): 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
i think they need to reorganise this program ,there are alot of issues ,selective payment,long distance posting etc. i think they should follow the NYSC pattern for the payment.i was posted to where i will pay 5k daily and have not been paid N-RIVERS

(1) (Reply)

Selina Ventures Limited Latest Recruitment (8 Positions) / Sales Reps For Immediate Employment / Latest Nigeria Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.