Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Not All Wil Believe Me. I And My Colleagues Are Making It Big With Dcd - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Not All Wil Believe Me. I And My Colleagues Are Making It Big With Dcd (991 Views)

I Need A Financial Partner To Facilitate An LPO That Wil Run For 12months / Believe Me MMM Still Rocks / "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not All Wil Believe Me. I And My Colleagues Are Making It Big With Dcd by lerinmi: 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
I am a civil defence officer serving in Osogbo, Osun state. My year 2017 has started on a brilliant note after i have lost alot to several online programs. Let state that i stand to gain nothing if you believe me or not. Many people did not believe me when i posted last year about BBRIDGE CONCEPT. But those that did know i don't recommend for fun.
A friend introduced a program to me where i was paid double of my PH after 15 days. I provided help on 13th and got paid on 29th January, 2017. You can Provide Help of 5000, 10000, 20000, 40000, 80,000, 160000 or even more depending on your convenience. You will be paid double of any amount you select and pay after 15 days.
You do not need to refer people to the platform before you can benefit. No referral. No downlines or uplines.

Please, know that i am not doing this for any bonus or referral benefits. I just wish to help fellow Nigerians to surmount the hardship of this recession. To register, go to DOUBLECENTDONORS .COM/REGISTER to freely and voluntarily join. If you however need any further information, call, text or whatsapp me on zero eight zero three six eight five eight nine five nine.

See my PH and alert Screenshots
Bye gari.

Re: Not All Wil Believe Me. I And My Colleagues Are Making It Big With Dcd by Cutiekatty: 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2017
How long has the site been existing?
Re: Not All Wil Believe Me. I And My Colleagues Are Making It Big With Dcd by lerinmi: 12:38am On Feb 02, 2017
Cutiekatty:
How long has the site been existing?

My findings show that it was officially launched in December 2016. It is a new program.

(1) (Reply)

[CLOSED] PAO Plant Hire Services Is Offering A 20% Off Discounts This Week!! / Cryptocurrency Trading And Airdrops / How To Generate Income Daily With Resolution Technologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.