Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Think Homewards, Oil Magnet, Prince Eze Tells Anambra Youths - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Think Homewards, Oil Magnet, Prince Eze Tells Anambra Youths (13273 Views)

Double Honour For Prince Olaniyi Karonwi As Jonliz LLC Bags Two Major Awards In / Prince Arthur Eze Oranto Petroleum Farms Into Zambian Oil Blocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Think Homewards, Oil Magnet, Prince Eze Tells Anambra Youths by BeautifulMind2: 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
Nnewi—The ‘think home philosophy’ being advocated in South East to provide employment for the teeming unemployed youths in the area seems to be yielding fruits as a business mogul, Prince Arthur Eze weekend promised to establish mechanized farms in Anambra State to provide jobs for about 7,000 youths.
Eze spoke when the youths and other stakeholders in Dunukofia Local Government Area of the state paid him a courtesy visit at his country home at Ukpo.

He said that his decision was informed by the reality on ground concerning the ever increasingly rate of unemployed youths in the state which he said had skyrocketed. “It has become imperative for well-placed people in the South East to invest at home in order to help in developing the zone. I want to invest in Agriculture and Communications, which would give direct employment to over 2000 unemployed youths and over 5000 indirect job to various families in Anambra State during the first phase of the commencement of the investments. “I am going to establish mechanized farms which will cover cassava plantation and processing, poultry, fishery, rice and processing plants. The farm will be known as Ozoigbondu Farm and we will have things like Ozoigbondu Rice. “I am also going to establish a television station in Anambra State, which will serve both rural and national interests. When completed, people will work there too, and much attention will be given to the people of Anambra State and other south eastern states,” he added. Earlier in his speech, the President, Anambra State Association of Town Unions, Dunukofia chapter, Mr Egboo Maduabuchi had commended Prince Eze for his commitment to empowering youths in the state, noting that his recent move to establish Skill Acquisition Centres across the six communities in Dunukofia as well as the Ozoigbondu Farms and a television station would contribute immensely towards the reduction of unemployment rates in our state and the Southeast zone in general. Maduabuchi stressed that the youths would maximise opportunities given to them, adding that over 367 acres of land located at Nawgu and Achalla communities were now available for the Ozoigbondu Farms project. He then asked other affluent citizens in the state in particular and the Southeast region in general to invest at home in the spirit of akuluo-uno philosophy.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/think-homewards-oil-magnet-prince-eze-tells-anambra-youths/

7 Likes

Re: Think Homewards, Oil Magnet, Prince Eze Tells Anambra Youths by vanbonattel: 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
We need a lot of more companies to operate at home, we got the talents, we got the human resources and above all the money to purchase the products.

Please rear cattle in this farm so we can get rid of the herdsmen from he'll fire.

Igbo land is the best forever!

FTC! I dedicate this ftc to all those innocent youths shot dead in unarmed protests across Nigeria.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think Homewards, Oil Magnet, Prince Eze Tells Anambra Youths by BeautifulMind2: 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Think Homewards, Oil Magnet, Prince Eze Tells Anambra Youths by Agimor(m): 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
Way to go
Re: Think Homewards, Oil Magnet, Prince Eze Tells Anambra Youths by habex005(m): 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
Seen
Re: Think Homewards, Oil Magnet, Prince Eze Tells Anambra Youths by lazsnaira(m): 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
BIAFRA

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Think Homewards, Oil Magnet, Prince Eze Tells Anambra Youths by nextstep(m): 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
Good move.

Please make sure you pay them, oh? Too many people working have not seen salary for 3 to 6 months. wink

1 Like

Re: Think Homewards, Oil Magnet, Prince Eze Tells Anambra Youths by nabegibeg: 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
grin
Re: Think Homewards, Oil Magnet, Prince Eze Tells Anambra Youths by Damilare5882(m): 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
Youths ..let's form a poilitcal party as against 2019 and take this country back from all these hungry fools and make it better #enoughisenough

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think Homewards, Oil Magnet, Prince Eze Tells Anambra Youths by nextstep(m): 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
vanbonattel:
We need a lot of more companies to operate at home, we got the talents, we got the human resources and above all the money to purchase the products.

Please rear cattle in this farm so we can get rid of the herdsmen from hell fire.

Igbo land is the best forever!

Seconded and thirded. I want to see cattle ranches, meat cutters and suya sellers all from our side. Then those chaps can go and forment trouble in their own land.

14 Likes

Re: Think Homewards, Oil Magnet, Prince Eze Tells Anambra Youths by 0b10010011: 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
How can they come home, when the Afonja Land is the America they don't need a visa to get to.

They can't go anywhere, rather be second class citizens in Afonja land than to go start up from a glorified village called city in the East

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Think Homewards, Oil Magnet, Prince Eze Tells Anambra Youths by Santino1(m): 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
And I'm here wondering what the heck is an "oil magnet"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think Homewards, Oil Magnet, Prince Eze Tells Anambra Youths by nonsobaba: 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
Anambra ahead. This is just another fallout from Obiano's agricultural policies and friendly business environment which has kickstarted a revolution in Igboland. While Willie is working for the good of Anambra state, one OkoroMessi is somewhere dribbling the lives of civil servants and pensioners in his state to the great beyond! Tomorrow the same OkoroMessi will say his people are wicked when another ghost slaps him.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think Homewards, Oil Magnet, Prince Eze Tells Anambra Youths by vanbonattel: 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
0b10010011:
How can they come home, when the Afonja Land is the America they don't need a visa to get to.

They can't go anywhere, rather be second class citizens in Afonja land than to go start up from a glorified village called city in the East
Afonja land! ROTFLMAO (rolling on the floor laughing my Azz off) grin grin grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Think Homewards, Oil Magnet, Prince Eze Tells Anambra Youths by nairaman66(m): 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
Afonjaz won't like this!! grin

7 Likes

Re: Think Homewards, Oil Magnet, Prince Eze Tells Anambra Youths by mekaboy(m): 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
Till then. It is a shame that he has no reasonable or single investment in Anambra till date. And he is still saying he is going to, he will.

Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Think Homewards, Oil Magnet, Prince Eze Tells Anambra Youths by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
MAGNET??

EHEN, SO TO HIM GOETH ALL OUR OIL RIGHT?
grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think Homewards, Oil Magnet, Prince Eze Tells Anambra Youths by vanbonattel: 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
Santino1:
And I'm here wondering what the heck is an "oil magnet"

Someone who can use money to magnet an oil well as against those who got allocated because they are from a particular tribe.

4 Likes

Re: Think Homewards, Oil Magnet, Prince Eze Tells Anambra Youths by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
Na so this man take collect over 300 acres of land for Anambra oh.

2 Likes

Re: Think Homewards, Oil Magnet, Prince Eze Tells Anambra Youths by LecciGucci: 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
hmm i like this man and his like in ifeayi ubah..
i love ibos for their positive and ''never say die'' spirit....
bTw my gf is a sweet ibo girl

Ibo kwenu.!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Think Homewards, Oil Magnet, Prince Eze Tells Anambra Youths by vanbonattel: 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
mekaboy:
Till then. It is a shame that he has no reasonable or single investment in Anambra till date. And he is still saying he is going to, he will.

Nonsense.

Triax Oils
Triax airlines
Triax hotels

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think Homewards, Oil Magnet, Prince Eze Tells Anambra Youths by highmood(m): 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
Chief Arthur with all due respect, action speaks louder than word. Who takes some of these politicians seriously. We've been hearing, I will I will. Until we hear I have and the indigenes attest to it, then your words may be useless.
Since I was born, I have noticed that most people that voiced out projects like these ends up doing little or nothing. Stop saying it just do it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Think Homewards, Oil Magnet, Prince Eze Tells Anambra Youths by Kulas: 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
Igbos have everything.Why can't we come back home and invest rather than developing and making investments in other region.Igbo men are all over the world.

3 Likes

Re: Think Homewards, Oil Magnet, Prince Eze Tells Anambra Youths by jiinxed: 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
Umu nne'm. Think home, think about your own country. A country you can be proud of. A country where things would work smoothly and seamlessly. Think "home"

1 Like

Re: Think Homewards, Oil Magnet, Prince Eze Tells Anambra Youths by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
Anambra adigo mma. I also have dreams for my people. Anambra Kwenu!!
Re: Think Homewards, Oil Magnet, Prince Eze Tells Anambra Youths by deebsman1(m): 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
MAGNET shocked
Re: Think Homewards, Oil Magnet, Prince Eze Tells Anambra Youths by redcliff: 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
oil magnet....LMAO.. If you say the mod is illiterate now they would just ban you for insulting a mod grin

1 Like

Re: Think Homewards, Oil Magnet, Prince Eze Tells Anambra Youths by Abagworo(m): 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
One of the wise Igbos realizing his earlier mistakes. Time to feed ourselves is now.
Re: Think Homewards, Oil Magnet, Prince Eze Tells Anambra Youths by LasGidiOwner: 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
Take your rubbish and get lost.... cool

[s]
Abagworo:
One of the wise Igbos realizing his earlier mistakes. Time to feed ourselves is now.
[/s]
Re: Think Homewards, Oil Magnet, Prince Eze Tells Anambra Youths by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
0b10010011:

shatap and stop pouring ewedu saliva all over the place from your mud house in oshagbo with rusted roofing sheets, lagos is a no mans land

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Learn How To Produce Different Types Of Quality Car And Marine [ship] Paints / Is Wealth.ng Real? / My Forex Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.