Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Is Wealth.ng Real? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Wealth.ng Real? (13408 Views)

Hiwap (health Is Wealth) Review By Joshua Ineh / Earn 5k-10k Weekly On The Newly Launched HIWAP Program(Health Is Wealth Program) / Piggy Bank Ng.real Or Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Wealth.ng Real? by anozeanoze: 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
has anybody tried wealth.ng

please if you do, tell me and everybody whether they are real or not?

please do it for all of us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Wealth.ng Real? by manitoba(m): 10:40am On Sep 10, 2019
I also wish to know before I commit my investment to them .

They are backed by Sankore Investment Ltd and centurion Registrar and those two seems solid.

But more information will be appreciated.
Re: Is Wealth.ng Real? by lifecoach1: 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
I've made some investments on their platform and so far it seems legit. The first investment matured last week and I was able to withdraw all my money without any issues/excuses. I hope they keep it up. It is a good initiative.
Re: Is Wealth.ng Real? by gomaro101: 11:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
I been running my investments on wealth.ng so far so good since January, 2020 to this date April, 2020, I have bought shares, bought treasury bills and I have also been paid dividend on the shares I own.
Re: Is Wealth.ng Real? by DAVIDOLAWALE: 12:15am On Apr 12, 2020
gomaro101:
I been running my investments on wealth.ng so far so good since January, 2020 to this date April, 2020, I have bought shares, bought treasury bills and I have also been paid dividend on the shares I own.

please how d d you buy shares on thier platform did you write them or u did by itself.

am a biginer pls explain better
Re: Is Wealth.ng Real? by tubolancer(m): 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hello, just seeing this, now this is how to go about it, register on their platform, they will send email to you after accepting your registration. The site is legitimate, go through everything on the site, you don't even need anyone to teach you, just navigate, everything is well arranged. I just registered today and I hope after the lockdown I will start trading on the platform.

1 Like

Re: Is Wealth.ng Real? by DAVIDOLAWALE: 1:50pm On May 02, 2020
tubolancer:
Hello, just seeing this, now this is how to go about it, register on their platform, they will send email to you after accepting your registration. The site is legitimate, go through everything on the site, you don't even need anyone to teach you, just navigate, everything is well arranged. I just registered today and I hope after the lockdown I will start trading on the platform.

thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Is Wealth.ng Real? by Jardon2020: 10:45am On Jan 05, 2021
Why do they need our bvn
Re: Is Wealth.ng Real? by Eryyy92: 11:54am On Jan 05, 2021
They're super legit...I like there customer care service too
Re: Is Wealth.ng Real? by Donpenny(m): 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
Is it safe to trade on a these online platform damanding for bvn for proper identification as a public servant?
Re: Is Wealth.ng Real? by richboy7(m): 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
Donpenny:
Is it safe to trade on a these online platform damanding for bvn for proper identification as a public servant?
Yeah it is safe sir.
Re: Is Wealth.ng Real? by Motion123(m): 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
gomaro101:

Please give me the list of share that gives dividend quarterly or yearly. I love the site.
Re: Is Wealth.ng Real? by ProGSM(m): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
I am interested in investing on wealth.ng platform but still studying it and why they ask for bvn.
Re: Is Wealth.ng Real? by Ayanya(f): 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
If you know what is good for you,avoid wealth.ng , they are a huge mess.
Their website looks good and attractive and you will get your money ,just wait till there's a little error,that's when you will realise that only one or two guys responds to you when you call customer care and they are absolutely clueless,make your money no hang o,reconsider your choice cz u go call them taya, na 2weeks going to 3 weeks i don dey call them now,dem dey dribble me,my money dey with dem.
They refused to pick my calls and after calling them repeatedly each time,they will now send msg that it will be resolved just to free me. AVOID INVESTING ON THIS PLATFORM FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND O. Aluta continua,i must get my money back on top bvn verification of old/new account
Re: Is Wealth.ng Real? by xenastar(f): 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
Have you gotten your money?
Re: Is Wealth.ng Real? by ganiuofficial(m): 6:57am On Dec 31, 2023
I have been using wealth NG since 2020, i invested some money and forgot about it but at the end of the year i get notification of my returns so it's legit

(1) (Reply)

Website For Analysing The Nigerian Stock Market? / Fixed Deposit Rates In Gtbank / MTN To Take Immediate Steps To List In Nigeria As Part Of $1.7 Bln Fine Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.