Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,605 members, 7,840,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

I Urgently Need Address Of Businesses That Sell Food Chemicals In South West - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Urgently Need Address Of Businesses That Sell Food Chemicals In South West (577 Views)

Updated: Sortcodes And Address Of Gtbank / 10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Urgently Need Address Of Businesses That Sell Food Chemicals In South West by osdagric(m): 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2009
Fellow Forumites,

I need someone out there to help me with the names and addresses of businesses selling food Chemicals and ingredients for making things like youghurt, creams. And if you are a business minded fellow, you can contact me as I volunteer to help you set up the business fast in Ado-Ekiti.

Currently, the few people selling food materials in Ekiti hardly sell stuffs for producing yuoghurts. Trader told me customers  go all the way to Akure on about 45 minute ride to get the stuff. Too bad!

let someone come here and set up one joo!
Re: I Urgently Need Address Of Businesses That Sell Food Chemicals In South West by osdagric(m): 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2009
Hello,

I am still awaiting your kind help on this topic above. I really need this industrial raw material. Please tell me the address; if you know.

(1) (Reply)

Are You An Intelligent Investor? / Business Plan That Needs Funding / How To Make Heavy Money On Graphics Design This Dec. Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.