Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife (57314 Views)

Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife / African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng / Kairo’s Embassy Church, Uyo Pastor's Wife Lied To Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by CoolFreeday(m): 12:19am On Feb 02, 2017
subtlemee:

I'll be mummy to my kids,not mummy that i'll set my face as holy and sit in front of the church everytime acting like all is well

your case might be different you know. Its your type that will actually be a great wife to a pastor, you should consider it.

1 Like

Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by sayittome(m): 12:26am On Feb 02, 2017
metromediaboss:

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/02/im-human-i-need-sex-not-bible-verses.html

Imagine say na my sister dey xperience this? May your husband repent right now and never go back to to sin again. IJN. Amen
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by deebrain(m): 12:33am On Feb 02, 2017
The judge is my hero.

Straight to the point judgement of the obvious.
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by Oreoluwa09(f): 12:57am On Feb 02, 2017
Eyaa... sorry 4 her sha
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 02, 2017
7 years ; this is wickedness.
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by Codes151(m): 1:44am On Feb 02, 2017
subtlemee:
You've spoken well ma...some pastors don't know how to separate it,neglecting their wives in the process with incessant fasting and prayers..only God knows what pastor's wives do pass through and i'll never be one
c your life! U no want be pastors wife! Women fellowship leader!
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by Icon79(m): 1:50am On Feb 02, 2017
subtlemee:
You've spoken well ma...some pastors don't know how to separate it,neglecting their wives in the process with incessant fasting and prayers..only God knows what pastor's wives do pass through and i'll never be one

This thread is USELESS without pictures.

O pari
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by goodheart02(m): 2:05am On Feb 02, 2017
"The judge Masuku ordered Tshuma to have sex with his wife and not to emotionally abuse her"

Now this line got me laughing..... Looool
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by Fourwinds: 3:18am On Feb 02, 2017
subtlemee:
u like banging like this
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by TinaAnita(f): 3:20am On Feb 02, 2017
The truth of the matter is that loads of married men enjoy making love with other women more than their wives for obvious reasons. When you keep doing a particular thing over and over again it becomes boring at a certain point in time.

Again, when you know that a particular hole is always there for you any freaking time or day you tend to lose interest hence the need to explore other holes. Sorry but that explains why infidelity has come to stay.

1 Like

Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by Tedassie(m): 4:33am On Feb 02, 2017
newyorks:
poor lady¿she can't bear it any longer and she did the needful lolz.

women shaa, they can form holy and pretend to be ok without sex at first and when u turn ur back against them come see.
No mind dem
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by Tedassie(m): 4:37am On Feb 02, 2017
CaroLyner:
7 years?
That husband is dang wicked grin
Sabbatical leave

1 Like

Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by femi4: 4:52am On Feb 02, 2017
subtlemee:

I'll be mummy to my kids,not mummy that i'll set my face as holy and sit in front of the church everytime acting like all is well
You look like them sef.....Our mother in Israel grin
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by femi4: 4:54am On Feb 02, 2017
TinaAnita:
The truth of the matter is that loads of married men enjoy making love with other women more than their wives for obvious reasons. When you keep doing a particular thing over and over again it becomes boring at a certain point in time.

Again, when you know that a particular hole is always there for you any freaking time or day you tend to lose interest hence the need to explore other holes. Sorry but that explains why infidelity has come to stay.
Professor....You have a point sha
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by Larrykaysail(m): 5:02am On Feb 02, 2017
subtlemee:
Am a pastor and am coming for you

1 Like

Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by Lexusgs430: 5:48am On Feb 02, 2017
Do we have any Judges on nairaland to order me to have sex with fellow nairalanders?
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by codedrunsagent(m): 6:01am On Feb 02, 2017
Tell her to join my group
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by iamrealdeji(m): 6:09am On Feb 02, 2017
favourmic:
My hate for pastors reach Nigeria to Malaysia, I hate them die them too dey deceive ladies.....

Secondly girls too dey form o, sex be food? That what they ask we guys now table turn around the woman dey complain only God know how that place go look like
i sure say that place don seal with enough cobwebs

1 Like

Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by kosisokosi48(m): 6:12am On Feb 02, 2017
Give it to her or else......

Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by tobestdegreat(m): 7:11am On Feb 02, 2017
imaging ! could this be true
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by ussy09(m): 7:14am On Feb 02, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:
HYPOCRISY OF NAIRALAND MODS TIRE ME.

IF THIS WAS AN IMAM'S WIFE YOU WOULD NOT DARE MOVE THIS TO THE FRONT PAGE.
Babe no go dia, imams r fire in that aspect o, haven't u notice that they can't stay wit just one woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by ufuosman(m): 7:14am On Feb 02, 2017
Pastor get mind, 7yrs, dats pure wickedness. The woman try self. this one na be you get husband, you come dey like widow.
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by favourmic(m): 7:30am On Feb 02, 2017
iamrealdeji:
i sure say that place don seal with enough cobwebs

Hahahahaha
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by Philinho(m): 7:34am On Feb 02, 2017
subtlemee:
and u called fasting n prayers incessant?
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by olayinkaj2(m): 7:38am On Feb 02, 2017
And some people will come here and be preaching sex is not food. Abeg na correct food jare wey go make your body normal. Wa a wa alright. That pastor get luck o sey hin wife never dey pursue guys with big cassava upandan. 7yrs, this is wickedness!
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by Ake1: 8:02am On Feb 02, 2017
subtlemee:

Hahaha. Wise one. You don't want to assume the position of Mary, mother of Jesus abi?
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by AngryNigerian(m): 8:05am On Feb 02, 2017
subtlemee:

Never You don be am finish gan!
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by subtlemee(f): 8:09am On Feb 02, 2017
Philinho:

and u called fasting n prayers incessant?

ECC.3v1-8...there's time for everything
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by holybabayo(m): 9:04am On Feb 02, 2017
codedrunsagent:
Tell her to join my group

I see your picture. See that fine small girl. Hope she will not become a runs girl too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) / The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses / Lord's Chosen Church Launches Aircraft-Looking Vehicle For Evangelism In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.