Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife (57346 Views)

Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife / African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng / Kairo’s Embassy Church, Uyo Pastor's Wife Lied To Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by Cyriloha(m): 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
It's natural please it's a good feeling and it's her mind or less for the abnormal person utto me sex is very much important in human body thanks
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by Trippledee(m): 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by adonbilivit: 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
jagorinho:

Mr mecho, hope you are registered with the government? and by the way, are pastor's wives on your servicing list?
we service all kinds of engines.
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by MrEdimulo82(m): 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
Haaaa

1 Like

Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by Toshiba49ja(m): 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
adonbilivit:
chai! her engine needs serious servicing. but mechanics(guys) are everywhere na. if you don't bring your car(kpekus) to us(the mechanics), how do you expect it to be serviced? even if you need home service, call us na

Show us yor WORKSHOP or wedonbilivit grin grin
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by jimenyo: 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
Oga pastor, I wish you'd have access to this post of mine.You see,it's more dangerous to preach something you do not do!I am not in anyway trying to judge you,but if we must tell ourselves the truth,what moral standards do you have to do marriage counseling when your wife 'd stay without sex for several years?
Yeah,anybody can have your kind of sexual "wahala"if it is true you 're actually suffering from such "palava".But to me,your approach to the predicament matters!This is not your girlfriend or some kind of...... she is your wife for crying out loud!
If she "goes" out now,you 'd start brewing.........
How many times have you seen your doctor(s) concerning this?Abeg,don't be selfish!If you can spiritually cope with your situation,madam can not carnally cope with it;so you 'd better do the needful!Go and see your doctor(s)now....madam really needs it!ln fact,before you go see the doctor,just try "do" one,if belle like make e pain you,you don fuk up,abeg!
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by tectonotimes: 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
In many homes, the reverse is the case. Wives have always been the ones starving their husbands of sex.
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by fortunechy(m): 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
eeeiiiyyyyyyahh kpele oooooo
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by adonbilivit: 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

Show us yor WORKSHOP or wedonbilivit grin grin
we are mobile. pm us if you have any "car'?" that needs servicing.

1 Like

Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by Oladigun(m): 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
2010 ? ma you ve tried enough o, thats men character this pastotr cant deny it that since 2010 he never did it one way or another.
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by oringobiafra: 10:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
so pastors wife self they need that that kind thing
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by jagorinho: 10:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
adonbilivit:
we service all kinds of engines.
Good!!! but be careful, i wont like to read on front page that a nairalander somersaulted 3 times after servicing a 48year old widow

2 Likes

Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by pennywys(m): 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
CaroLyner:
English has finally been murdered
watching your hypocrisy from a far distance
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by adonbilivit: 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
jagorinho:

Good!!! but be careful, i wont like to read on front page that a nairalander somersaulted 3 times after servicing a 48year old widow
don't worry, you won't read such about us. servicing, "iz our work o"
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by Toshiba49ja(m): 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
adonbilivit:
don't worry, you won't read such about us. servicing, "iz our work o"

#Soft_Work grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by Toshiba49ja(m): 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
pennywys:
watching your hypocrisy from a far distance

grin grin grin grin grin

Move closer and watch closely jhor cool
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by adonbilivit: 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

#Soft_Work grin
not that soft tho. some engines take up to 5 hours to fix coz the owners have really messed them up

1 Like

Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by davidif: 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
subtlemee:
You've spoken well ma...some pastors don't know how to separate it,neglecting their wives in the process with incessant fasting and prayers..only God knows what pastor's wives do pass through and i'll never be one

Chop knuckle jare. I have always wondered what women were looking for in marrying pastors.

1 Like

Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by adonbilivit: 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

#Soft_Work grin
not that soft tho. some engines take up to 5 hours to fix coz the owners have messed them up so bad
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by davidif: 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
subtlemee:

I'll be mummy to my kids,not mummy that i'll set my face as holy and sit in front of the church everytime acting like all is well

Gbam! I can imagine how annoying people calling me daddy will be.
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by hardbody: 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
Even so called pastors don't understand that The same Bible tells them not to "Deprive" their spouses of sex.... If you like be the proclaimed Prophet Elijah of old.... You have a woman/wife right? Then treat her like one... Not just from a psychological, life-motivational, spiritual and financial standpoint but also from "The Sexual/emotional standpoint" smiley

I Corinthians.7 vs 4 and 5 (NKJV) says:

"The Wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. AND LIKEWISE THE HUSBAND DOES NOT HAVE AUTHORITY OVER HIS OWN BODY, BUT THE WIFE DOES...

Do NOT DEPRIVE one another EXCEPT WITH CONSENT FOR A TIME, that you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again SO THAT SATAN DOES NOT TEMPT YOU BECAUSE OF LACK OF SELF-CONTROL"

The above scriptures talks about "SEX" smiley

So abeg, did the pastor seek the wife's consent in this?? Why should he marry a wife and also fail to meet her sexual needs?? He is wrong but he doesn't even know it.... wink

On the allegation of him sleeping outside, if that's true, then that's too bad... Seems he is bored of sex with his wife then and wanna taste other "varieties"... Only a silly neanderthal of a man would do such. And anyone that would dare say that man is "naturally" polygamous hence liable to cheat speaks Bollocks and absolute crass. angry

And what if the woman went out to cheat while enduring all these?? undecided
Not saying she should but the Bible scripture above did mention "the temptation due to lack of self-control" in that one moment of Konji madness.... Due in this case to being ignored in the bedroom by the pastor-husband.

Christians need to be super educated on sex matters (and not shy away from it) coz Sex originated from GOD and from the WORD... And not from Satan. Sex is a gift from GOD but Satan has succeeded in making this gift a plague in the world of men........

Interestingly you made sense. Kudos
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by charleyboi(m): 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
Madam, why wasting your precious time begging that Old man for sex, while am here looking for woman, leave that Man jare.
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
subtlemee:
You've spoken well ma...some pastors don't know how to separate it,neglecting their wives in the process with incessant fasting and prayers..only God knows what pastor's wives do pass through and i'll never be one

So just because am a pastor now, our marriage plans is joke? Or this is just for forum comment sake

2 Likes

Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by Dcaliphate(m): 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
subtlemee:
Wow u look damn pretty, don't worry dear, i have no plans of being a pastor smiley
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by nbright: 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
CaroLyner:
7 years?
That husband is dang wicked grin

The wife is as patient as an Arsenal fan

1 Like

Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by factwriter(m): 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
It's called simultaneous equation

Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
CaroLyner:
7 years?
That husband is dang wicked grin

Tell me about it. tongue

1 Like

Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by Burgerlomo: 11:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
Baawaa:
They should tell Mugabe,he will have something to say

Just be patient you will soon hear from him I trust grin
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by sayittome(m): 11:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
subtlemee:
A truly born again pastor wouldn't do that. Firstly he has the spirit of God and that makes him considerate of the needs and happiness of his partner. And when he truly loves her, she will even be tired of sex sef. Even at that, seven years without sex, Aba, pastor (with all d beautiful ladies in congregations), are you sure you aren't into away match really?
Anyway, just pray you find a true pastor, you wouldn't regret it. I aspire to be one some day - i jst woke up with a dream of myself preaching again. And people were happy and blessd. Aleluyah

2 Likes

Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by Burgerlomo: 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
Wow! What a good woman, oya pastor the judge don give you peku assignment so make u execute am ASAP grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by fynex(m): 12:09am On Feb 02, 2017
subtlemee:
Oh! Really...what if God Will's it...just wish yours is better...the way you want...irrespective of being a pastor or not....

1 Like

Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by sayittome(m): 12:17am On Feb 02, 2017
oringobiafra:
so pastors wife self they need that that kind thing
No sire. They are angels. Na only prayers and holy water them need.
LOL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) / Lord's Chosen Church Launches Aircraft-Looking Vehicle For Evangelism In Lagos / Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.