Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Check Out Ways To Make Your Blog Stay Relevant - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Check Out Ways To Make Your Blog Stay Relevant (326 Views)

Is Keywords Research Still Relevant For Creating Blog Post? / Boost Your Business With Relevant Content / Submit Your Blog Here To Connect With Other Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Ways To Make Your Blog Stay Relevant by Wikinaija(m): 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
Check Out Ways To Make Your Blog Stay Relevant.

Hey This Article Came To Me Has An inspiration Because Even me Kanicorp Need To Abide To This Rules To Make Wikinaija Stay Relevant In Nigerian Blogging Scene For Long Time So Let Go To The Point.

1• Be Unique:• You Have To Stay Unique Don’t Copy Someone’s Design Just To look Like The person Add Some Of Your Ideas To The persons Own To Make Yours even more better or you also stay unique like our copy naijaloade but modified To Our Test.

2• Be Original:• Try And Stop Having copy and past blog Because You may lose reader Because The always End Up seeing The Same Thing Even When Copying Try Putting In your Originality Check This Post Title Am The Real Owner Kanicorp.

3• Have A Niche• Even Wikinaija Got Popular For Tech blogging Before Moving Into General Blog But We Still have Our names Has Tech bloggers.

4• Follow The Blogging Rules• Right Now Many People Don’t follow the blogging Rules instead The follow the blogging Rule and The end up losing readers.

5• No Backing Down• Don’t Be In This Blogging Business Just Because Your Friend May Be Earning Money You Start A blog just to make money like him my Brother You Will End Up Backing Down.

Stay Tune For More Inspirational Blogging Tips If You Need Naijaloaded Customize Theme Call 09056519870 If No Respond Email Klaasicworks@gmail.com.

- See more at: https://www.wikinaija.net/2017/02/check-ways-make-blog-stay-relevant/#sthash.6grnVkfX.dpuf
Re: Check Out Ways To Make Your Blog Stay Relevant by Bigajeff(m): 3:50am On Feb 02, 2017
WelldonSir #wiki

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Mobile Economy: Why Your Business Cannot Ignore Mobile! / Please Help Needed: I Got A 'SUPERSEDED' Status On Adsense, Help Me Fix This / Web Development Training At Its Cheapest!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.