Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Please Help Needed: I Got A 'SUPERSEDED' Status On Adsense, Help Me Fix This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Needed: I Got A 'SUPERSEDED' Status On Adsense, Help Me Fix This (322 Views)

Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager / How Much Traffic Do You Need To Make To $100/day On Adsense? / Why So Low CPC For Nigeria On Adsense Reports? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Needed: I Got A 'SUPERSEDED' Status On Adsense, Help Me Fix This by kelxon(m): 11:58am On Mar 09, 2017
This policy notification has been superseded by a new notification. Please refer to the most recent policy notification for the affected website.

This was the notification i got, How can i fix this?
The Resolve Button is not showing
N/B I deleted the post since February
Re: Please Help Needed: I Got A 'SUPERSEDED' Status On Adsense, Help Me Fix This by banjicom(m): 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
You should try searching and analysing your website, maybe there is still other policy violation you don’t know about. I will advise you to remove adsense on the affected site until you are sure the problem is fix.

You can also go to the official adsense forum and ask the adsense expert over there to help you look at your site.

(1) (Reply)

How Digital Marketing Causes Bleeding In Nigeria / New Website Here / User Interface Designers And Graphic Needed Urgently 400k/mo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.