Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Were You Smart Enough To Finish This Vocabulary Builder? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Were You Smart Enough To Finish This Vocabulary Builder? (1396 Views)

Smart Enough ??? Then Prove It! / Let's Your Phone Suggestion Finish The Sentence / Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were You Smart Enough To Finish This Vocabulary Builder? by bamasite(m): 7:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hi friends,
Happy new month.
There was a vocabulary builder from puzzles planet on Monday. I dont know who was able to solve it
We are still on the word unscramble series and brain training puzzle games monday006 series presents us with the following letters to unscramble:

1. A C E N R S T Y

2. A B C E H M R

3. E L P P S U

4. A A C C D E L O

5. A A G N O P R

MORE VOCABULARY BUILDING GAMES FROM PUZZLES PLANET
Re: Were You Smart Enough To Finish This Vocabulary Builder? by BLACKCHARGER(m): 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
bamasite:
Hi friends,
Happy new month.
There was a vocabulary builder from puzzles planet on Monday. I dont know who was able to solve it
We are still on the word unscramble series and brain training puzzle games monday006 series presents us with the following letters to unscramble:

1. A C E N R S T Y

2. A B C E H M R

3. E L P P S U

4. A A C C D E L O

5. A A G N O P R

MORE VOCABULARY BUILDING GAMES FROM PUZZLES PLANET

Uhm

1)ancestry
2)chamber
3)Supple
4)accolade
5)paragon

Lol.. Dose days of 2go trivia and 2go games

2 Likes

Re: Were You Smart Enough To Finish This Vocabulary Builder? by bamasite(m): 3:02am On Feb 06, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

Uhm

1)ancestry
2)chamber
3)Supple
4)accolade
5)paragon

Lol.. Dose days of 2go trivia and 2go games
Three gbosa for you!!!
Gbosa
Gbosa
Gbosa
Re: Were You Smart Enough To Finish This Vocabulary Builder? by bamasite(m): 3:02am On Feb 06, 2017
Time indeed does fly. Our grand entry into 2017 is still very fresh on our minds. However, here we are already in the 6th day of February 2017. It is pertinent we take cognizance of the following facts:
LET US REMEMBER THAT FOR THE 12 MONTHS THAT MAKE UP A YEAR, ONE MONTH DOWN MEANS THAT YOU HAVE SPENT 8.33% OF THE TIME ALLOCATED FOR YOU TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS FOR THIS YEAR AND 33.33% OF THE TIME AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS FOR THE FIRST QUARTER!*

Get more on this and free brain training puzzle here:
http://puzzlesplanet..com.ng/2017/02/brain-training-exercises-puzzles-online.html?m=1
Re: Were You Smart Enough To Finish This Vocabulary Builder? by BLACKCHARGER(m): 11:00am On Feb 06, 2017
bamasite:

Three gbosa for you!!!
Gbosa
Gbosa
Gbosa

Lol grin
Re: Were You Smart Enough To Finish This Vocabulary Builder? by leopayne(m): 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
hello Nairalanders,
Derz dis word game WhatsApp group I jst created.
Itz similar to scrabble.
if you're interested, you can add me up on WhatsApp 08135515032 or u can jst join using d link below
https:///DwLl1Y63T3670rQXSxaVR9
Itz gonna b fun

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Kullu Manali Tour Package / Plzzzzz I Need To Buy The Cash Flow Game[101 And 202] By Robert Kiyosaki / Einstein's Logic Puzzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.